I ain't afraid of no Phantoms!

Ello moto! SONICR here. Long time vet of the SegaNet and PSO days on Dreamcast and GameCube, as ZioTheHoly. Anyone here from those days and PhantasyStarOnline.org?

I currently run ECTO7.COM and Ghost Corps:GENESIS, here in the Mad Midwest.
EEEeeeee! *Tries POUNCING to hug Zio-san, only to pass thru!* Heeeeey?! "Seganet"? Holy crap! You too? Mew's Seganet account became Earthlink once SEGA shut down. STILL have it as mew's Main email almost 20 years later~! You'll find everything you loved just where you left it here dear! Albeit with LOTS of QoL perks! You're gonna Love It! Welcome Home! =3

Ah sweet people. I found my way here with my old broken archived dreamcast website at http://www.angelfire.com/dc2/sonicrworld

looking for Wren and anyone else from the dark ages. Sadly I live with a daily type of amnesia, I'm austistic type, so alot of my memories are gone except key names and events.
*Wren" Sounds like a familiar name here! Check the Members listing luv! Might find them haunting the forums too~! <3

I have returned from the savage wastelands of the darkness...

Vladimir I believe it was? I indeed believe I knew him some, from what little I can remember.

I have accomplished my quest to find master Wren. He may be joining back into the community.

Anyone else into the paranormal and web building? We got some Phantasms from the Ruins to bust!

The old days of master Wren!

Attachments

• IMG_20230118_213719_e.png
    IMG_20230118_213719_e.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 4
I have returned from the savage wastelands of the darkness...

Vladimir I believe it was? I indeed believe I knew him some, from what little I can remember.

I have accomplished my quest to find master Wren. He may be joining back into the community.

Anyone else into the paranormal and web building? We got some Phantasms from the Ruins to bust!

The old days of master Wren!
Wunderbar! Oh wait....prolly Russian....ˈwəndərfəl!! =3!

So who typically does custom development of quests in this community? I think a custom SegaNet tribute quest should be made called The Phantom Temporal Paradox is in order.

So who typically does custom development of quests in this community? I think a custom SegaNet tribute quest should be made called The Phantom Temporal Paradox is in order.
Ender, Matt, Esther and NoHit are the very talented quest makers who provide new content for Ephinea.

Back