I’m new. Crashes when join a game

SusiQ

Guildcard
So when I was joining games earlier today , I had no issues. Actually I was repeating runs constantly joining a game with a buddy helping me level. Then once he left, I tried joining a open game , and as soon as I clicked on it to join, my whole psobb app crashed, like no error code or anything. I logged back in , tried joining same party, and it crashed again. I tried making my own party, and that worked fine. So my question is why was it crashing when I joined that particular party? Does this happen often on this server ? I’m new here, thank you

I wouldn't say it happens often from my point of view, but I've played the game pretty heavily over the last 6 months and probably experienced a handful of crashes. Sometimes it just kicks you back to the log in screen, other times it just closes the client entirely. I personally am not worried about a monthly crash, but if it is happening more frequently, it could be something on your end and possibly anti-virus related.

So when I was joining games earlier today , I had no issues. Actually I was repeating runs constantly joining a game with a buddy helping me level. Then once he left, I tried joining a open game , and as soon as I clicked on it to join, my whole psobb app crashed, like no error code or anything. I logged back in , tried joining same party, and it crashed again. I tried making my own party, and that worked fine. So my question is why was it crashing when I joined that particular party? Does this happen often on this server ? I’m new here, thank you

This is a known issue that happens from time to time. That particular party became bugged somehow and this caused any new connection attempts to that party to result in a crash.

Back