Hucast ata question

frieza

Hey guys! I was wondering if any professionals out there who love Hucast like me can help me with a question.

What is the Ideal hit to have on your average weapon intended for a hucast? Obviously 100 hit is ideal but I heard someone tell me that as long your weapons have at least 60 hit on a hucast, you can expect to land most of your hard hits without many misses. Is there a certain ata threshold that feels comfortable for landing those hard to hit special or heavy attacks? Haha is this question making any sense?

I know this will very depending on the weapon type too. Just looking for a general goal to strive for on my hucast weapons :)

You'd want a 50h+ DoB, 75h+ DF, as much hit on vulcs as possible and ideally 30h+ on Excal (just use lower hit with 2 POSS tbh). The main one I'd say is make sure you have a nice DoB, so you can SSS with accuracy glitch.

You'd want a 50h+ DoB, 75h+ DF, as much hit on vulcs as possible and ideally 30h+ on Excal (just use lower hit with 2 POSS tbh). The main one I'd say is make sure you have a nice DoB, so you can SSS with accuracy glitch.
Thank you so much! What is this accuracy glitch you speak of?

Thank you so much! What is this accuracy glitch you speak of?
If your second attack is started before your first attack hits, it becomes the accuracy of the second attack. So for example, you would S1 and before it connects do S2, giving S1 better accuracy.

If your second attack is started before your first attack hits, it becomes the accuracy of the second attack. So for example, you would S1 and before it connects do S2, giving S1 better accuracy.
Oh shoot! I've played this game for years and didn't know that! nice! TY

You can play around with that to get a feel for different hit values accuracy for pretty much every weapon on every enemy.

Back