Howdy

I'm new to PSO, and am just trying to find people to play with I guess lol.
EEEEeeeeeeeeee! *POUNCES and examines the Kalamari-San carefully~!* N.....NEW to PSO??? *Fanged little grin!* No prior Dreamcast or Gamecube trauma? Dare we ask to What Fate do we thank for your arrival amongst our little tribe, dear? An old veteran friend? "Google"? Anyway, we're glad to count you among 'Family now! Just let THIS Kitty know if you need any assistance in getting your own fangs out! Well... in YOUR Squiddly case...'Beak'? XD! <3!

Last edited:
thinking of raising an alt soon so hmu if you wanna play, Dopey#4197 or I'm usually hanging out in Ephi discord lately

Welcome to PSO! The wiki here should be useful for getting to grips with the game. There's usually people raising new/alt characters so I'm sure you'll be able to find games at lower level.

thinking of raising an alt soon so hmu if you wanna play, Dopey#4197 or I'm usually hanging out in Ephi discord lately
Mew is ALL on board wiff the whole Alts vibe....HOWEVER Dopey-Taichou....for some reason your "CEO of Team RappyFuckers" is striking a Sour cord here. >=/

HOWEVER Dopey-Taichou....for some reason your "CEO of Team RappyFuckers" is striking a Sour cord here. >=/
It's the truth I beg pls :sob:

Back