How to use controller to input Party Name

parrot215

Guildcard
Hi. I am playing PSOBB offline on private server a very small laptop screen. I don't have a desktop with a huge monitor. I am using a HDMI connector to connect to a 42" HDTV. I love playing on a large screen. My only problem is my Xbox Razer Wolverine V2 controller. I got everything mapped out. The only time I can't use my controller is when I have to create a party name. The curser just sits there, and I can't use my controller to select and input a letter. I would have to get up and use the laptop's keyboard to do this. Any solutions to this problem is a huge welcome. Thanks.

Attachments

• PSOBB Party Name.jpg
    PSOBB Party Name.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 8
Hi. I did try Joy2Key. The paste "Ghost" seems to work on a google search box in Edge but not in the game. Wonder why. Will try other ways with Joy2Key. If not, need to try keybind.

Well. No luck. Not with Joy2Key. Not even with Keysticks. That section where you have to type in Party Name, you certainly need to type it in with a keyboard. No controller will work. If anyone has any other suggestions, I am all ears. For now, looks Like I have to get up and type every time I go back to the lobby. Thanks for the ideas.

Finally got it to work. I had to run Joy2Key as an administrator. One press of a button "Y" and it executes in putting a sole letter "g" and pressing "enter " all at the same time in Party Name section. Thanks all for your suggestions.

Back