How to set up shortcuts for FO?

Figure4

Guildcard
I haven't played FO much in the past, mostly just HU and RA, so I'm not sure how to set up controls/shortcuts for FO. Does anyone have examples of how they've got their fo controls set up?

The problem is it seems the numbers 1-0 on keyboard aren't enough for the amount of techs you need to use. Like not even nearly. So I'm not sure how to set up a FO that's realistically useable.

For the record I use a PS4 pad.

The 10 slots on keyboard plus 6 on controller is plenty. Don't put fluids or mates there. Use the quick menu for those. Problem is you have to change your binds same as equips per area. Yes it's time consuming but optimal. When playing in a party fo is mainly support. Dont spam offensive techs as dmc will slow down the group.

Don't put fluids or mates there. Use the quick menu for those.
What quick menu? I've only ever used the number key shortcuts.
When playing in a party fo is mainly support. Dont spam offensive techs as dmc will slow down the group
I want a melee fo for solo.
(Which also means I will have less space on the pallette)

When using your controller. When you hold trigger or whatever button you have it set up as. Instead of the chat there is a quick menu that you can toggle between equips, items and techs.

idk about keyboard key but the quick menu for me on ps4 pad is R1 PLUS triangle then once in it hit R1 to go between weapons items and spells plus u just gota get used to it i dont wana sound like an ass but1-0 plus a controller is WAY more buttons then u get in most RPGs try figuring out how to effectivly play a caster in DIABLO 2 lmao thats hard to manage

also idk if you are doing this or not but if you are take off your normal attack on a force use spells even to hit boxes

Back