How to fix these old problems in tethealla ( Names,RR enc,Exp Show )

legit nyck

Hi ppls lol
BVRV25E.jpg

I have tree issues a lot of questions but I'm not going to do all at once so I don't end up making a mess in the new tethealla forum.
well the first question is about how to put the information of exp visible for players in town and thus entering labbo a room? I saw it just in ultima and eden servers and this is what I would like to put in my server
example:
iCTNwhy.png

3VKHfA9.png

Note that no information has been received when I accessed the room and that's exactly the information of exp I want it to be visible to all members on my server :D

now a question that has fried my brains out to exactly 4 years It's about the amount of letters allowed in creating characters among all servers that played just the schtserv has it working correctly I believe that the time has come to other servers also enjoy that privilege
example in schtserv my name is ( legit nyck ) in all others and in my server is legitnyck , case I put the normal name appear to me legit nyc
so I would like to know how to fix this problem of letters also.

now a very important question How to make so that the automatic message of RED RING Encounter appear automatically on servers tethealla
Example:
DGA98XJ.png

MtFeyxO.png

neUwy3a.png

Note that no automatic message was released when I got the red ring on the last image so that's what I'd like to put in my server a message automatically whenever someone get the drop of RR and PGF :cool:

thanks all hunters and hunters masters :lol:

Sodaboy

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think any of these are "problems". Ex: The Red Ring display was something original for Schthack's server.

None of this stuff is official, so I think you should refer to these problems as enhancement requests.

legit nyck

thank you, I would like to take and make a new question how to remove the name GM at the command/announce or/global example:
MvRbXIu.png
? sorry for this noob question of my part hehehe

No One

Python 2.7.8 (default, Jun 30 2014, 16:08:48) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)] on win 32
>>> print [ord(x) for x in "[GM]"]
[91, 71, 77, 93]

Sooooo.

void BroadcastToAll (unsigned short* mes, BANANA* client)
{

*(pd++) = 91;
    *(pd++) = 71;
    *(pd++) = 77;
    *(pd++) = 93;
    xEE_Len += 8;
}

Comment those lines out and it should take care of it.

legit nyck

No One said:
Python 2.7.8 (default, Jun 30 2014, 16:08:48) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)] on win 32
>>> print [ord(x) for x in "[GM]"]
[91, 71, 77, 93]

Sooooo.

void BroadcastToAll (unsigned short* mes, BANANA* client)
{

*(pd++) = 91;
    *(pd++) = 71;
    *(pd++) = 77;
    *(pd++) = 93;
    xEE_Len += 8;
}

Comment those lines out and it should take care of it.
Perfect thanks a small step for humanity, but a big step for the pso XD

Rico Tyrell

I have done many modifications to my test server some codes I ntender others don'tthe code that No One showed for the red ring and the pgf appear in automatic message format wrong simply doesn't workso I would like to know something else you can do with the command redbox is activated automatically every certain period of time?without a gm activate the code?

Lee

seriously we have people so smart here they don't even know the difference between a bug and well anything else.

A bug or problem is something that should work, but doesn't. (I so want to say like their braincells right now)

A bug is not something you want but are not skilled enough to code so you demand someone else do it for you.

legit nyck

Lee said:
seriously we have people so smart here they don't even know the difference between a bug and well anything else.

A bug or problem is something that should work, but doesn't. (I so want to say like their braincells right now)

A bug is not something you want but are not skilled enough to code so you demand someone else do it for you.
man did you could stop being sarcastic and keep your mouth shut for once?all you do is criticize, swear and talk about any kind of nonsense, if you don't want to help you better keep quiet nobody has to sit back and watch these your aggressive comments Ôö¼┬╝Ôö¼┬╝

Lee

I help more then enough not that i need any justification from you. Maybe i just don't want to sit back and watch all your dumb shit idiot comments on things which are pretty pointless because from what i understand they are rewriting the core of the server anyway.

Get a brain nyck, failing that, just don't open your mouth at all, can't look like a moron if you don't say anything.

I bet you don't even understand why noone said to comment out what he did:

91 = 0x5B // [
71 = 0x47 // G
77 = 0x4D // M
93 = 0x5D // ]

They are char codes. Not exactly a bug was it.

Broomop

Lee said:
I help more then enough not that i need any justification from you. Maybe i just don't want to sit back and watch all your dumb shit idiot comments on things which are pretty pointless because from what i understand they are rewriting the core of the server anyway.

Get a brain nyck, failing that, just don't open your mouth at all, can't look like a moron if you don't say anything.

I bet you don't even understand why noone said to comment out what he did:

91 = 0x5B // [
71 = 0x47 // G
77 = 0x4D // M
93 = 0x5D // ]

They are char codes. Not exactly a bug was it.

yeah i loled when i saw this.

Mylandra

I think that will be part of a future release. People have hardcoded this before, however it would be best as a separate file with the item ids inside.

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
In the next release of the teth code it has code which notifies the room of any item with a star value of 9 and above being picked up or if the redbox flag is set on the item. At that point you can add code to check for item being RR and so on and then announce. I know I'm saying it alot lately but if you can hold on until we release the next version it will be some what done for you.

hi tofu as you said meso station all reserved improvements for next correct version?
but in relation to current .13 has something to be done about this and?
or not worth it.
I'm having breakthroughs in areas who did not know thank you for supporting me with patience :)

as I mentioned above for soda it makes me very anxious
tks
Thank you to all

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
I can offer code that you can use to implement such a thing in the old source. But trying to maintain support for both new and old code is going to be very taxing. If you're able to implement code without too much instruction I can assist, but currently my focus is on the latest code.

tofu you helped a lot. I would be able to implement, but it costs time and some mistakes too, because I'm not an expert in programming. I agree with you, because they live a long time, why not wait a little longer? psobb and truly an amazing game, even when editing it brings us unique emotions. thanks again great tofu. and always an honor to have friends in this forum