How do you get through to people if they're glued to their phones?

1. Approach them casually. Don't make it awkward.
2. Engage them in conversation. Start with an ice breaker such as "So you're the Hunter that Zidd hired."
3. Equip your Soul Eater. Bitches love Soul Eaters.
4. Offer her some simple combat advice, such as how to avoid getting surrounded.
5. Accompany her on her quest, explaining the basics of simple techniques and photon blasts.
6. Depending on how well things go, try to kill her. Give her your Soul Eater if you fail.

Does anyone actually have success with tinder?
I have two (pairs of) friends who've married after meeting on Tinder. One of the marriages looks like it'll last, the other left us all confused. But yeah, most people use it for hookups or just acknowledgement that people are into them.

Idk man, I've found this one girl on the street before :oops:. . . but then again that was when I was going to school.
Maybe it's different for me, yet I feel you can pick up anyone just about anywhere. You could pull the creepy route and add them on the social media they might be using at the time and get their attention like that while their still there, but you gotta be really attractive to pull that off at which point you can approach them normally.

To answer the OP question, try calling their phones, usually gets you through to them.

could just ask them whats the time.... or directions to somewhere that you dont really need help with, then break the ice from there lol

*UnfoldsGiantMap* Excuse me, can you show me the way to your heart? XD

I guess approaching ladies on phones is 50/50. They may be bored and using social media/gaming in which case your advances may be welcome, or they may be doing something like checking emails/chilling out/trying to not be approached in which case you are best not to try striking up convo with them. Although this would be hard to tell just by looking at them.

A good place to start is to make more female friends and meet some of their friends through them. By being around girls more you will feel way more comfortable around them and this will make asking girls out way easier. If you meet some mutual friends then you may not have to go to the streets looking to pick up.

The last girl I was with I approached totally randomly in a library. She was studying for exams. I got her to come out for some friendly drinks and it went from there.
I think approaching girls randomly shows a lot courage and as long as you are not being annoying/weird and are able to read her cues you will have some good success.

Tbh I would advise more for you to approach girls that are not on their phone. IMO they know the vast majority of the time you are interested, so their is not too much point in BSing them along, pretending to pull something out of thin air to impress/ get their interest. But you need some confidence for this otherwise you'll be too nervous and likely run out of things to say quick and it'll become awkward. Just introduce yourself, ask them what they do for a career/study, and ask more about their job (so many questions to ask about a career path). Then you could speak about what you do etc. Try to give off happy/relaxed vibes. Thing is even though they may not be interested in you romantically, doesn't mean you couldn't be friends. (This would help calm your nerves when going to approach them). Some rejection is guaranteed because ultimately some girls will not be interested in you, and some girls will not be looking to date at all.

If you can go to parties and meet people similar in age to you with mutual friend groups, this is probably the best way to do it. Unfortunately I live in a relatively small place.
Does anyone actually have success with tinder? I have a good few matches but no dates yet ._. I just use it as a Hot-or-Not and have fun with it.
Just don't be a creep man, respect them and they will respect you.

Edit: Also dis an essay but I wanted to give as much advice as possible rather than saying just git gud :p

This^ If a guy approaches me and asks "what time is it?" the first thing I would think is "why don't you have a watch/phone?" xD I would much rather just have someone be upfront with me.. I am one of those that use my phone for both boredom/escaping awkward approaches, but I also don't mind being approached as long as someone isn't weird or creepy about it.. and I'm very VERY shy so that's saying a lot xD. Usually the friends introducing thing works the best.. I've only ever dated people I was introduced to, it brings a sense of security to me knowing that someone I'm comfortable with is ALSO comfortable with them.

Smilely faces. Bitches love smilely faces.

On a serious note. Ignore the lady on her phone and go for her cute but slightly shy friend who will probably try harder in bed anyways. They're always there if you look hard enough.

The reason for this thread: it's been too long since I last had a date. Online dating is a waste of time and money, so I have to get girls in the flesh.

Just stay single it's easier on you (and your wallet c:). Let go of a " i want the world gimme it" relationship after two long years and i feel like a million bucks 10/10 wouldn't date again.

Back