How compile tethealla?

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Compiling the teth project is no different to any other Visual Studio project. Once Visual studio 2008/2010/2013 is installed open up the sln file (if you are using 2010/2013 the project will be converted by visual studio) then hit build.

Dreamb0y

I have this problem: i use Dev C++ 4.9.9.2 to compile Login_server.c, and it gives me a error: 263 [Warning] `align' attribute directive ignored

in this line of code:
Code:
typedef struct NO_ALIGN st_mag
{
	unsigned char two; // "02" =P
	unsigned char mtype;
	unsigned char level;
	unsigned char blasts;
	short defense;
	short power;
	short dex;
	short mind;
	unsigned itemid;
	char synchro;
	unsigned char IQ;
	unsigned char PBflags;
	unsigned char color;
} MAG;  //<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ERROR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Can someone upload a compiled login server for exes v1.25.13 ? Thank you :)

Ichan

Ok i have a issue a long time ago back when i first started my own server i used to be able to compile the servers no problem and not it wont compile i keep getting errors. i dont know if its because of the latest version i downloaded here (seems to be allot of issues with the files up now compaired to back then) or my visual studio is broken lol any suggestions before i go reinstalling everything >..<

tofuman

Administrator
Staff member
Depends on the issues you are having. You may just need to recompile the decencies first (md5 and mtwist).

servnewb

Best Visual Studio Release to Work With?

Hi,

I haven't been using MS Visual Studio but have been running into issues recompiling...

So I'm going that route as recommended in this thread, is there a version you would recommend? I'm in a STEM program so I have access to MS Dreamspark Premium so I can get the program in the 2005 through 2013 editions for free, I think they're adding 2015 to the service soon too.

I'm really only asking because I know MS is notorious for releasing versions that are occasionally worse to work with than the predecessor.

Thanks again!

(Stupid sounding question I know, but I'll admit I'm just tinkering and not remotely proficient yet.)