HopesPeak: A Hardcore team

Junko Enoshima

Queen Of Despair
Guildcard
hope_s_peak_preparatory_school_fst-9451.jpg

Thrills, Chills, KILLS!

Hey there friends. I've owned a team for some time and have decided to open it up for Hardcore members to join! Were currently number 9 on the HC team ranking with only 3 members, and looking to increase our rank and team members to hopefully become one of the premiere HC teams!

Current Members
Junko, Hunie, lvl 152
blublub, Hunie Lvl 118
Nybbles, fonie, lvl 81

Current privileges:
Dressing Room

All members are currently active players on the server. Some have less time than others though!

Looking for people of all skill levels! Just want more people to play with! If you're interested let me know! Thanks for your time <3

hope_s_peak_preparatory_school_fst-9451.jpg

Thrills, Chills, KILLS!

Hey there friends. I've owned a team for some time and have decided to open it up for Hardcore members to join! Were currently number 9 on the HC team ranking with only 3 members, and looking to increase our rank and team members to hopefully become one of the premiere HC teams!

Current Members
Junko, Hunie, lvl 152
blublub, Hunie Lvl 118
Nybbles, fonie, lvl 81

Current privileges:
Dressing Room

All members are currently active players on the server. Some have less time than others though!

Looking for people of all skill levels! Just want more people to play with! If you're interested let me know! Thanks for your time <3
SQUEEEEEeeeeee!!! Junko-chaaaaaa...... OOPS!.....Sorry! Junko-TAICHOUuuu~! Count on your mew mew to point new potentials your way luv! Mew is still stinging from losing a level 40 HCer under her watch yesterday! =(. BEST of Luck~! Viva HOPE! <3!

Oh no! That's not good! hopefully you and the HC character can recover from such a despairing event T_T
Think their name was Woulfi. He lost his last doll in mines while TTFing, so when mew failed to freeze the Bringer...she watched in Horror as it charged it's rifle and..left mew all alone in the room to watch his death banner with his last words telling mew how careful and apprehensive he was.....*hangs her tiny head in shame*.Mew even tried to body block the Bringer sho...STILL Hoping to find them to makeup for it...

Hey :). When hc characters die do they get erased from the team?

Hey sorry for the late reply

I don't believe so, I've had my teammates die on me and their other characters are still on the team, in other words if you lose a character they might be gone but if you make another one they should be on the team still.

I could be wrong on this but that's what I've observed, anyone else can probably correct me if i'm wrong.

Hello! I am brand new to the game but I am very interested in joining your team with my hardcore character, if you will have me. Let me know!

Hello! I am brand new to the game but I am very interested in joining your team with my hardcore character, if you will have me. Let me know!

Hey sorry i don't browse the forums as much as I should play the game lmao.

If you're still interested We would love to have you!

Add me on Discord so that I see it and we can find eachother so I can add you :) Nitro#6332

Back