Hola! SolEmerald here

SolEmerald

"If it helps the community, why not? :)"
Guildcard
Hello everyone! I recently joined the server around 2 weeks ago. Dreamcast player to Gamecube to PC, and I wanted to return to PSO because life got pretty intense for me these weeks.
No worries on health details, I'm doing my absolute best to handle myself and keep myself okay (Health first!). I just wanted to say Thank you to the community in this server, because the chill vibes/good energies I connected with really helped me a lot.

PSO is a simple RPG that brings me back to a simplier time in my life and it warms my heart that I'm not the only one who loves/appreciates the game like that.

Shout out to all those who joined me for the grind this week, and thank you for encouraging the good Vibes. Those laughs I shared with the community here really helped me a ton.

Happy Gaming, Everyone! ❤️

I have definitely seen the name "SolEmerald" around online. Maybe I already bumped into you.

I share many of your thoughts. For me it is more than a game. The game itself may even not be that remarkable. But for me it is. It also brings me back to nostalgia county. But not only that. It cures worries, tensions and pain for me when I play it. Also the communications I am having online here on Ephinea were really something beautiful. People tend to open up here and there. I am always talkative and also happy to listen to everyones story. I love to ask where everybody is coming from and whatknot. The experience I am having with creating my own team was also very positive. A member of our team contributed a self made team logo and was happy we ended up using it. This game is special, and more than a game.

Looks like we were definitely around the same hearts

It's beautiful, and I only hope to encourage the willingness to listen/understand further and further. A lot of of us are in battles we shouldn't be in, innocents/guilty hearts all around. But at the least, in this server, there's a lot of warm hearts in the people

SQUEEeeeeee! *GLOMPS and Grooms~!* Emerald-Chaaaaaan~! Wonderful to see you made it to the Forums, luv! <3!
Ayeee!
o/ Hola again!!
I hope all been well, I'll be popping back in a few days from now
Mucho Gracias for the good will you've shown since Day 1 of meeting

Happy Gamings! ❤️

Back