Hildeblue??

Zholt

Guildcard
Alright this may be a very dumb question but can rare enemies spawn during the quest Tyrell's Ego? I have done probably 30+ runs by now and have not seen a single Hildeblue or Al Rappy even. The Ephinea wiki says it is the best non-event quest for hunting them. Either that or maybe the Valentine event bugged rare enemy spawn chances maybe? I know it's probably pure RNG but I feel like I'm going crazy trying to find this stupid blue bear

They can spawn. Valentine's event has 0 impact on this. Server kill counts can be found here: https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/kill-counters/

The current counts are
Hildebear/Hildelt 26,246,134
Hildeblue/Hildetorr 73,141

Check again in a few hours if you think it's bugged. I also saved a snapshot of this to the wayback machine so it can be checked later.

You can also check the number of kills you have in the "My Career" quest in EP2 > Shop. The weekly counts change Saturday UTC when you get your first kill. There are a lot of optional enemies in Tyrell's Ego so this isn't a good indicator of the number of runs unless you always kill the same number of HIldebears each run.

Alright this may be a very dumb question but can rare enemies spawn during the quest Tyrell's Ego? I have done probably 30+ runs by now and have not seen a single Hildeblue or Al Rappy even. The Ephinea wiki says it is the best non-event quest for hunting them. Either that or maybe the Valentine event bugged rare enemy spawn chances maybe? I know it's probably pure RNG but I feel like I'm going crazy trying to find this stupid blue bear
Stay SANE, luv!!! Mew can't tell you HOW Many TORR Hunts she was dragged Kicking and Screaming....only to find JACK DIDDLY SQUAT! Keep up the Fight...you're DUE Dammit~!♡

I’m right there with you. I actually just found this thread by googling this exact question. I’ve done 23 Tyrell’s forest runs now and not a single rare enemy. Getting pretty disheartened by it honestly. I think it’s like a 90% chance to have seen a hildetorr at this point so I guess we’re just really unlucky

I've been running this for 2 or 3 days now. I've seen x3 Hildeblues and not one of them has dropped cure/shock. How unlucky is that! I have, however, found x7 luck mats. So I'm kinda OK with that

Runs to daddy….. I got an arm…. Runs back to PSO to do more episodes, maybe mess wants to simply turn off the fridge, runs to the fridge… smokes a cigarette and gos to bed.

Back