Hi!!

BNova01

Hello! I love this game so much, I remember playing on the gamecube with my brother. I've played so many phantasy stars (Portatable, 2, Zero on the DS) but god, Nothing, and I mean nothing will beat the first.
That being said, I remember Nothing about this game! So I'd really love some people to play with and help me actually... get anywhere... I understand so little, like Mag feeding? How the hell does that work. So I'd love if people could walk me through this! (is there a discord or something)
Ok Thats it!

Hello! I love this game so much, I remember playing on the gamecube with my brother. I've played so many phantasy stars (Portatable, 2, Zero on the DS) but god, Nothing, and I mean nothing will beat the first.
That being said, I remember Nothing about this game! So I'd really love some people to play with and help me actually... get anywhere... I understand so little, like Mag feeding? How the hell does that work. So I'd love if people could walk me through this! (is there a discord or something)
Ok Thats it!
*giggles reading your post imagining hearing your voice in a hyper happy OMG Tone* Pretty sure there's a gaggle of Happy to Help players here, but if Mew ever spots you....she'll be moar than happy to pounce and play wiff you! You posted this yesterday, so you should be well on your way by now huh? Oh...and the other PSO Platforms must've been weird for you compared to good ol' Gamecube huh? Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea! It's nice seeing yet another "I started playing PSO on GC with my brother" story, since that's how I got into it.

There's a Discord link in this thread.

Happy hunting! :D

Welcome to ephinea!!

Mag feeding isn't difficult, just long and arduous, and heavy on meseta. They also make up alot of your stats and go towards your mat plans. I would check out Grifter's & NDW's max stat guides.

Each item feeds certain stats, for example:

Monomates add power, monfluids add mind and antidotes/para add Dexterity. However depending on the mag items increase/decrease more than one stat and they do it in various amounts. The feed bar is 100 'feed points'.

Each evolution follows a calculation in which the order of stats determine what it evolves into and what Photon blast it receives. Your aim is to usually get mylla & youlla at 50 (or 35 sometimes) because it gives you huge S/D boasts when PB combing. Certain Mags are required for some cells.

You can get feeding charts to look at and the mag feeder program magatama to simulate feeds among many other useful mag info in my basic mag guide. It includes everything you may desire to know but feel free to ask anything.

Back