Hi.

I never played PSO online, so i was kinda hoping this experience wouldn't be so bad. Had a bad...5 minutes in.

I'm just assuming not everyone's a jerk so...iunno, i might not be here long. We'll see.

Welcome to Ephinea Rheo. :)

Had a bad...5 minutes in.

Uhm, maybe you just got unlucky and that person had a bad day or something, not trying to excuse him/her for being a jerk tho. Some people are just no worth bothering with and that's true for any multiplayer games I've played. I'm sure you'll find a lot of very cool people here, just give yourself a bit more time. ;)

it was first me and my brother. then my sister. then my mom. best time of my life.

It can't be helped, I'm always envious when people say things like that. My family just sucks in most cases so I'm basically an orphan by choice. :p

Anyways, since you're new around here I recommend taking a few minutes to look at the Info Thread to know what you're getting into. The version of the game we're running here is pretty close to vanilla but there are still a lot of awesome littles things that adds to the experience. You get a bank shared between all your characters, a new drop style for multiplayer based of PSO2 etc... Lots of goodies like that. ;)

See ya around! Cheers! :D

I never played PSO online, so i was kinda hoping this experience wouldn't be so bad. Had a bad...5 minutes in.

I'm just assuming not everyone's a jerk so...iunno, i might not be here long. We'll see.
WHO was a Jerk to you dear???? POINT THEM OUT!!! POINT THEM OUT....we will END THEM!! >=3

WHO was a Jerk to you dear???? POINT THEM OUT!!! POINT THEM OUT....we will END THEM!! >=3
a bit extreme and somewhat unnecssary but the sentiment is greatly appreciated. That said i dont think I'll be playing here anymore. I know i shouldn't let one bad experience ruin things for me but hell, first impressions mean a lot, and the other server has been significantly kinder to me. Sorry, if i knew how to get rid of this thread I would.

a bit extreme and somewhat unnecssary but the sentiment is greatly appreciated. That said i dont think I'll be playing here anymore. I know i shouldn't let one bad experience ruin things for me but hell, first impressions mean a lot, and the other server has been significantly kinder to me. Sorry, if i knew how to get rid of this thread I would.
NnnUUUuuuuuuuu!!! =( We hate the idea of losing passionate people! Hopefully later you can return to find us here anxiously still waiting to pounce you! <3

Back