Hi!

THE METAL

Pleasure to be here! I got started with GC PSO back in the early aughts, then played on Scht around 2009 for a few years. Later I played HC mode on Ephinea for a bit but I don't think I had a forum account or was active in the community. Now that HC is no more I am happy to join the rest of y'all.

In the past I've mostly played Hunters and Forces, so now I'm focusing on Rangers. I'm currently leveling a RAcast. My goals are to join a team, get to Ultimate, and trade for midgame gear. I'd like to try every single quest on Ultimate mode, and someday I'd enjoy hunting Heaven Striker and Red Ring.

I'm really enjoying the QoL changes Ephinea has added to the base game. I think my favorite change is either the shared bank or enemy HP bars.

Some trivia:
  • Highest level character I've had: A ~150 HUcassy on Scht
  • Best drop I've ever gotten: 1975 Agito on GC
  • Biggest fail: Sold a hit Sange & Yasha to the shop on Scht (I'm very grateful this server hides rares in the shop menu)
  • Favorite zone: Either CCA cause it's purdy, or Ruins for the ~vibes~
  • Favorite mag: Gael Giel

Pleasure to be here! I got started with GC PSO back in the early aughts, then played on Scht around 2009 for a few years. Later I played HC mode on Ephinea for a bit but I don't think I had a forum account or was active in the community. Now that HC is no more I am happy to join the rest of y'all.

In the past I've mostly played Hunters and Forces, so now I'm focusing on Rangers. I'm currently leveling a RAcast. My goals are to join a team, get to Ultimate, and trade for midgame gear. I'd like to try every single quest on Ultimate mode, and someday I'd enjoy hunting Heaven Striker and Red Ring.

I'm really enjoying the QoL changes Ephinea has added to the base game. I think my favorite change is either the shared bank or enemy HP bars.

Some trivia:
  • Highest level character I've had: A ~150 HUcassy on Scht
  • Best drop I've ever gotten: 1975 Agito on GC
  • Biggest fail: Sold a hit Sange & Yasha to the shop on Scht (I'm very grateful this server hides rares in the shop menu)
  • Favorite zone: Either CCA cause it's purdy, or Ruins for the ~vibes~
  • Favorite mag: Gael Giel
EEEEeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines METAL-san closer than usual~!* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT Refugee/Survivors, luv! Yes, HC is gone....and mew is STILL confiscating torches and pitchforks from the unhappy and murmuring masses! It's no longer up for discussion and often gets unwanted attention when it surfaces...BUT, with the abundance of talented and creative juices from staff and passionate individuals among you all...HC will be eventually replaced wiff something Better and Balanced. (Course, WHEN it happens...we'll prolly Abuse and ruin that, too because ppl are Never Happy and like to F'kin Complain about EveryF'kinthing we do and.....*notices everyone glaring at her so she shuts up....*) You'll find everything you lost in the past still here waiting for you~! 75 Agito get's it's own Banner when found, so you'll prolly feel Extra fuzzy upon being reunited wiff it~! Once you get your paws on a 100+Kama MAG...mew'll halp try to get your paws on a D Photon Core~! If you browse the TEAM Threads, you'll find a loving home, too! Hope this finds you motivated! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back