Hi

I just started here a little while back. Have played PSO2 on the JP servers and a bit of NGS, then I got an itching to see what the original was like so here I am. No idea what I'm doing so I'm just carrying out hit and runs on Merlans until one drops a spread needle.

I just started here a little while back. Have played PSO2 on the JP servers and a bit of NGS, then I got an itching to see what the original was like so here I am. No idea what I'm doing so I'm just carrying out hit and runs on Merlans until one drops a spread needle.
EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over GreenTea-san carefully~!* We've been getting a LOT of you unhappy NGS ppl here, lately! Enthusiastic players getting sucked into the 'hype' that was once PSO2. Poor souls in a moment of reflection glance up at "PSO'2'.....WTF was '1'???". One Google search later, they end up.....~HERE~! PSO2 is GORGEOUS! But Everyone who's played it all came running back saying the SAME thing! "It just doesn't have the same CHARM as the Original!". Tripping over your beloved Spread Needle shouldn't be Too Hard. Granted we TRY to keep things 'Balanced here! Just a bit of time....stress....and curse words is alllll you need, dear! Very Glad to see you're settling in~! Welcome HOME! =3

Back