Hi yall

Bumblebee

Hey guys I just wanted to tell yall that I have been gone for the past two weeks due to a really bad car accident I was in two weeks ago, I am alive obviously but can't do very much as to movement as I have several broken bones in my legs, 4 broken ribs and a lovely gash on my head due to the accident. I am not sure I will be logging on at all till I feel much better as for now its alot of rest and netflix :) however I may try to once in awhile if I feel ok. Sorry for just seeming to up and vanish without a trace, SOrry Mew :)

Hey guys I just wanted to tell yall that I have been gone for the past two weeks due to a really bad car accident I was in two weeks ago, I am alive obviously but can't do very much as to movement as I have several broken bones in my legs, 4 broken ribs and a lovely gash on my head due to the accident. I am not sure I will be logging on at all till I feel much better as for now its alot of rest and netflix :) however I may try to once in awhile if I feel ok. Sorry for just seeming to up and vanish without a trace, SOrry Mew :)
Nuuuuuuuu!!! Bee-chaaaaan! Hospital food can be a bit on the disheartening side...friends and family BETTER be bringing you the GOOD stuff! Can relate to the pain you must be going through atm dearest! It's bad enough to deal with just laying in bed with the pain of broken bones,.... it's the SADIST of a therapist that visits asking u to perform certain exercises that drove mew Nuts! Recently posted a pic of one of mews worst accidents. Broke 13 bones, punctured both lungs and liver, and fractured 3 discs in her back. Therapy was HELL...but mew still made Air Force Basic training 2 months later! We can't expect you to pop online while in pain or groggy dearest....keeping us posted will make us very Happy! Get well soon! WE MISS YOU!!! <3

Last edited:
:0 beeeee, sorry to hear about your accident! Hope they're keeping good care of you in there, missing that cute tooshie; wishing you a speedy recovery. n.n

Damn. Must have hurt.

Back