Hi. :) Returning DC/GC person.

Eternal X

I played mostly on GC 1/2 and 3, with only a very tiny bit on DC when I was very young. Nostalgia suddenly crept up on me and I found myself looking for a server to play on, with this one looking like a much better option than the alternatives, so here I am!

I did some not-so-nice stuff back during the GC days, during the "FSOD wars" of people coming up with new methods of crashing people while others were working on blocking/preventing it. Looking back, I'm amazed at how immature I was back then, to the point of somehow finding enjoyment in doing that to other people. I've outgrown that luckily, I promise. :)

I admit I'm a bit awkward and shy, so I probably won't be a very social person here - but I look forward to possibly meeting and playing with new people!

Welcome! I haven't played on other servers but I was a long-time GC/DC player who came here recently. Usually enough people on to run a quest with and most are pretty helpful. I'd recommend getting into a team if you can. There's a bunch of quests that weren't in the old and offline versions and some pretty sweet new items. The admins seem to do a really good job of keeping the game true to its old self w/out all the shenanigans that ruined the GC/DC versions.

I've only played on here a little so far, but I'm definitely impressed at the features added that weren't on original servers, like the jukebox, shared bank, extra character slots, and I'm sure a bunch of other things. It's great that the game is not only being kept alive, but improved on too.

I've only played on here a little so far, but I'm definitely impressed at the features added that weren't on original servers, like the jukebox, shared bank, extra character slots, and I'm sure a bunch of other things. It's great that the game is not only being kept alive, but improved on too.
Weren't you always hanging around Card Grey? You used to play a short HUmar, I think. I believe we talked off and on.

Yep! Card Grey/Alex and Ethan, etc.

I actually don't remember playing a HUmar, but I did play a short FOmar at one point.

I do remember we talked a little back then, I think I helped a tiny bit with testing your anti-FSOD firewall.

Glad to see that your server is doing so well btw, and that there is still a decent-sized group of people around that are still playing.

I do remember we talked a little back then, I think I helped a tiny bit with your anti-FSOD firewall.

Glad to see that your server is doing so well btw, and that there is still a decent-sized group of people around that are still playing.
Word. Yeah, thanks for that. I'm pretty sure your name is in the readme file as thanks.

Nice to see you again! Hope you enjoy playing here!

I played mostly on GC 1/2 and 3, with only a very tiny bit on DC when I was very young. Nostalgia suddenly crept up on me and I found myself looking for a server to play on, with this one looking like a much better option than the alternatives, so here I am!

I did some not-so-nice stuff back during the GC days, during the "FSOD wars" of people coming up with new methods of crashing people while others were working on blocking/preventing it. Looking back, I'm amazed at how immature I was back then, to the point of somehow finding enjoyment in doing that to other people. I've outgrown that luckily, I promise. :)

I admit I'm a bit awkward and shy, so I probably won't be a very social person here - but I look forward to possibly meeting and playing with new people!
*POUNCES and holds a nailed baseball bat high above her head ready to Bludgeon you to a Bloody pulp...then eyes soften with welling tears letting it fall from her soft paws...,...Hugs you!* Mew remembers well those DC/GC FSOD war crap that had cost her YEARS of data...EP1/2/3... Yet another warrior washes up upon our little tribes shore hearing the topless Sirens call of 'Nostalgia'! It's Wonderful to see how you even know and remember our Chieftain Soda-Samas as well~! Ephinea is a place of 2nd or even 3rd chances...to start NEW! What immature' crap in the past can finally Stay there and we can All finally Play and actually ENJOY PSO as it was Meant to be! Sorry for the late reply dear! Very Happy you like what you see and plan to stay as Family! Welcome Home! =3

Back