hi :) ragnar here

ragnar

Guildcard
hello my name is lewis ign ragnar /dondapa i have adored this game for years this server is the firsts time playing online appart fropm that i mite have got to lvl 110 or osomthing offline on the gamecube like 12 years ago

i have currently got a 121 ranger i enjoy playing but i find it hard to find a party that really wants to grind being new to the community i find it hard to fit in with high tier lobbys anyway this is me and my short but sweet pso story hello everyone and thanks for your time :)

ps: i am from the uk but i cant english for shit :)

hello my name is lewis ign ragnar /dondapa i have adored this game for years this server is the firsts time playing online appart fropm that i mite have got to lvl 110 or osomthing offline on the gamecube like 12 years ago

i have currently got a 121 ranger i enjoy playing but i find it hard to find a party that really wants to grind being new to the community i find it hard to fit in with high tier lobbys anyway this is me and my short but sweet pso story hello everyone and thanks for your time :)

ps: i am from the uk but i cant english for shit :)
Dammit! Now mew has that silly "Ragnar the Red" song stuck in her head! XD! 12 years away is the norm for a Lot of ppl returning here dear! No biggies! Sooooo Mew's looking for either a Ragnar or Dondapa to pounce and play wiff eh? =3 Welcome back and of course...Welcome Home! <3

Back