Hi im new to the game

zunigi

Guildcard
as the title said im new to the game :D

i remember playing in a friends house long time ago xD

any tips for a noob racast? xD

Ign:Nyske

welcome to Ephinea! fresh PSO players are always great to have.

if you navigate to the General forum, and then check out the Guides section, there will be a lot of carefully compiled information that will be a good resource for you. at its core, PSO is relatively straightforward, but there are tons of ways to optimize your gameplay, get the most out of the game mechanics and set yourself up for success in endgame. NDW's thread called "list of informative topics" has a really good chunk of info: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/list-of-informative-topics.342/

some things i would suggest reading into first:

- how to level your MAG / guides for rare MAGs
- frame/armor, frame slots and units
- weapon stats (native/A. beast/machine/dark/hit)
- mapping hotkeys
- how to use traps effectively (how to trapshoot, etc)

if you see any of my characters running around the lobby, reach out and say hi, and feel free to msg me with any questions you come across.

see you around Ragol ^^

Welcome to PSO zunigi! This game has long been apart of my life like many others and it's very exciting to see new players join us!

Definitely do extensive research on your MAG as it will be your lifeline when you are low level & especially since you're on your first toon. A great starter mag for RAcast would be a Rati. If you google "Dropslash's Rati Guide" you should get an ideal of how to make one.

My #1 tip is to take your time leveling and enjoy the adventure. It's very easy to get burnt out if that's your only goal. I recommend doing the Government Quests to learn the main story and the world. Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
as the title said im new to the game :D

i remember playing in a friends house long time ago xD

any tips for a noob racast? xD

Ign:Nyske
Eeeeeeeee!!! A Totally NEW player??? It never ceases to geek mew out to see how in the age of Bouncing Boobs and Dental Floss armored avatars, New players become enamored with such a dated pixelated gem as PSO! As others have said, there's a lot of 'guides' out there to help not only keep you alive....but make you adventures moar rewarding and just make sense! The only advice this kitty can tell you is....FIND MEW! =3 Or one of her other warm and halpful 'plushie type players! Or, we may just Find YOU! X3! We Love nooblets! Welcome to your new Home Nyske-san! Pounce you soon!

Last edited:
Hello, hope you enjoy playing.

Easy to get weapons (easy to get basic forms of, hard to get beyond that), this will get you started:
-50 hit charge arms
-50 hit charge vulcans
-Spread Needle
-Frozen Shooter
-Twin Blaze (auto trap set off)
-Heaven Striker (will cost you more than one but oh well)
-Excalibur (well this one will cost you time or pds but still)

For armor look for:
-D-parts 2.10, easy 35+ atp, easy to slip on as well.
-Dress Plate, 70 dark resist. 84 dark resist is needed to avoid the strongest natural megid in the game (from ep2 Deldepth). You can also put it on any male at level 1.

Shields grab yourself a Ranger Wall. Its the 2nd best overall shield in the game and only costs 300 gallon points. (get friend cards to lower the grind some). Pretty much don't take this off once you get it for 95% of the time or so. 4% of the rest of the % will be when you get Red Ring. The other 1% is from some very situational reasons

In ultimate mode you will either need level 20 shifta and 1100 some odd atp along with zalure before you can do reasonable damage or over 1000 atp and level 30 shifta and zalure. Lucky you get 1350 atp as a base to work with. Also you need to be a good % in ultimate mode before your class' natural bulk will pass a Hu type character.

I would say you have accuracy problems for your class' main weakness but really...you don't

The weapon list is short cause really people can go on all day about what is good weapon wise for various reasons and so on. Snow Queen, S-rank needles, Baranz Launcher, various laser rifles, Daylight Scar, Cannon Rouge, RB. I just wanted to list the top 7 I could think of character wise for this case.

Welcome to PSO zunigi! This game has long been apart of my life like many others and it's very exciting to see new players join us!

Definitely do extensive research on your MAG as it will be your lifeline when you are low level & especially since you're on your first toon. A great starter mag for RAcast would be a Rati. If you google "Dropslash's Rati Guide" you should get an ideal of how to make one.

My #1 tip is to take your time leveling and enjoy the adventure. It's very easy to get burnt out if that's your only goal. I recommend doing the Government Quests to learn the main story and the world. Happy Hunting!

so i been feeding my mag and atm is 5/10/39/0 if i understand corretcly at lvl 100 def+pow should be equal to dex+mind

so i can do something like 5/45/50/0 and still get a rati? just want to be sure lol

The mag you get with that combination is dependent on the class and Section ID you are using. Some don't get any 4th Tier mags with that setup while several others do. As a note, Rati and Sato are built with DEF + DEX = POW + MIND, though this is just one of the three valid formulas you can use for them.

(Also hi, we talked yesterday c: ).

Welcome to ephineaaa

Back