Hi everyone!

NeonLuna

squirrel
Guildcard
I've played lots of Phantasy Star Offline on Gamecube and then I played for a while on SchtServ. I've been playing here for about a month, alone so far. When I first started on GC, I mostly just followed my friend around while he killed things until I was about lv40, and that was no fun. I'm ready to play with others now, except for a problem I have, I'll be posting a topic in the tech support section about that. I hope to play with some of you soon!

I've played lots of Phantasy Star Offline on Gamecube and then I played for a while on SchtServ. I've been playing here for about a month, alone so far. When I first started on GC, I mostly just followed my friend around while he killed things until I was about lv40, and that was no fun. I'm ready to play with others now, except for a problem I have, I'll be posting a topic in the tech support section about that. I hope to play with some of you soon!
Yaaaaaay! Another Schtserv Survivor returns to the fray! Playing Solo must've Sucked for a while huh? =( You'll find more than a Few of us ready and willing to halp not only Level, but get comfy here too! Most if not All of us are SCHT refugees as well! So you might bump into an old battle buddy! Hope you get your tech issue fixed soon! Don't hesitate to get an opinion on what tech issue u has dear! LOTS of IT savy peeps here! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home!! =3

Hey there! A month then? a belated Welcome Back then! I Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome to ephinea, hope your issue gets sorted soon!

You can respond with your problem, we aint zuckerbergs [most of us] but we can probably help you with it. n.n
crowd source a solution yenno, anyway welcome to Ephinea! [n.n]

Back