Hi everyone!

PsicoticStorm

Just wanted to introduce myself. I used to play PSO v1 back on the Sega Dreamcast. I don't think I have ever been so enveloped by a game before or since. I have not played any versions of PSO since then. I know nothing can match the nostalgia I have for the game I played as a kid, but I hope this comes close. I doubt I will be able to spend much time playing on this server because of a very busy schedule, but I look forward to seeing you all in-game!

Cheers

Welcome to Ephinea! If you haven't played Episode 2 or 4 yet, then you're in for a treat. I'm glad you could join us!

I'm also coming back after playing years ago on Dreamcast. Saw a post about it on Reddit that led me here. I pretty much forgot everything about the game and never beat it, so if you want to start out fresh with me, that's sort of what I want to do.
Have someone to learn the game with me, you know? Didn't take long before I was getting beaten in the face by Boomas, so yeah, I'd like someone to play with me and die at my side.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I used to play PSO v1 back on the Sega Dreamcast. I don't think I have ever been so enveloped by a game before or since. I have not played any versions of PSO since then. I know nothing can match the nostalgia I have for the game I played as a kid, but I hope this comes close. I doubt I will be able to spend much time playing on this server because of a very busy schedule, but I look forward to seeing you all in-game!

Cheers
Another DCer! *Pounces and hugs!* Welcome Home! If u ever feel the need to remember how bland we had it on Dreamcast... the near bottom list of lobbies have dreamcast lobbehs =P <3

I'm also coming back after playing years ago on Dreamcast. Saw a post about it on Reddit that led me here. I pretty much forgot everything about the game and never beat it, so if you want to start out fresh with me, that's sort of what I want to do.
Have someone to learn the game with me, you know? Didn't take long before I was getting beaten in the face by Boomas, so yeah, I'd like someone to play with me and die at my side.
*Squeeeeeeezies!* Nu Nu Nu! Nu 'Dying' if THIS kitty can halp it dear! =3

You say that until you watch me fall flat in the middle of a Booma mosh pit. Death is a mercy. I'll be in the game here in a little bit, trying to hone my dying skills.
do some c-mode, that will hone your skills quick ^.^

also welcome ^.^ its nice to see more v1 people!

Reactions: NDW
this was one of my favorite gamecube games and its been an inspiration for my stories ever since. and i recently got back into it after like a 5 year break.

its a pretty fun community too! :D

You say that until you watch me fall flat in the middle of a Booma mosh pit. Death is a mercy. I'll be in the game here in a little bit, trying to hone my dying skills.
"In the Blackest of moments Our eyes gleam Bright
In the darkest of hours, draw your weapon for We are your Light!..."
"Scape Doll or no, We act as if we've but one life to give
If We were to have a Mantra it'd be, "That Others May Live!"...."
-Plushie poem- <3

Back