Hi everyone

welcome (or should i say welcome back!)

be sure to join the discord for all your questions and for quick trading

once you pick a class and such hit me up on discord or here (better for discord) and i can hook you up with some simple items!

Hi everyone,

I am new player of Ephinea. I've played a bit the gamecube version like 10 years ago. But I would like to play again at pso and with some people this time :)
EEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over carefully!* Yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen prey to the Topless Sirens' song of Nostalgia and washed up upon our little tribes' shore~! Sounds like you only played OFFLINE...Not to Worry! You only missed All the Rampant HACKING that made ONLINE so Traumatizing for most of us dear! Blessfully there's No Hacking here and you'll find a caring and supportive community ready to halp you get your Mojo back as you soak in all the past glory as you wander around! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you Mumu-san! Welcome Home~! =3

Last edited:
Always cool to see a former gc player like I used to be once lol. I think you'll have fun here there's a lot of quest and stuff you can play on this server, it's really nice!

Back