Hi everyone!

MorsElite

Pledge #10: Let's all have fun and play together!
Guildcard
Just joined the community! I had hundreds of hours on the GameCube version of the game and look forward to putting hundreds of hours into this version. The nostalgia and feels are awesome. I look forward to playing with everyone!

If anyone wants to play, feel free to hit me up in Discord Mors Elite#5522.

I'm getting back into the game and I'll definitely be reading all the FAQ's and stuff, but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Ephinea, the community here is great and pretty much everyone I've met have been really supportive. Feel free to stalk a FOnewearl named Tsun or a RAcaseal named Edna, those are me and I'll do whatever I can to help you out.

Just joined the community! I had hundreds of hours on the GameCube version of the game and look forward to putting hundreds of hours into this version. The nostalgia and feels are awesome. I look forward to playing with everyone!

If anyone wants to play, feel free to hit me up in Discord Mors Elite#5522.

I'm getting back into the game and I'll definitely be reading all the FAQ's and stuff, but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

EEEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and looks over Mors-san carefully* Yet Another Old Guard Cuber heeds the Siren call of Nostalgia! Don't worry! You'll put in a Fukton moar of hours you did before leaving years ago! We'll make sure you'll enjoy it all! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to playing with everyone here! And Harborer of Hope, I'm digging the Outlaw Start pic!

Back