Hi everybody

scaryopa

Swords
Hi all, its certainly been a few years since ive played Pso!

I played this on the GC when i was younger with my friends, im a bit rusty and cant remember a whole lot but im sure il get back into it quick enough.

Im also new to the online aspect as sadly i never had the chance to play online just local play on the GC.

Looking forward to playing :)

Hi all, its certainly been a few years since ive played Pso!

I played this on the GC when i was younger with my friends, im a bit rusty and cant remember a whole lot but im sure il get back into it quick enough.

Im also new to the online aspect as sadly i never had the chance to play online just local play on the GC.

Looking forward to playing :)
Eeeeeee!! Anoither Old Guard Cuber returns to the fight! Don't for a Second feel inadequate for missing out on the 'Online' experience'....it was actually "Trauma" for most of us....Hacking was Rampant, and it was the Game Ruining kind! Sure, you'll see features involving the CHAT option u hadn't needed before....but that's like finding a new shiny button thinking...."Oooo What does THIS Do?" XD! And yes, playing PSO after being away for 13+ years will make you feel 'rusty'....but it's like riding/falling off a bike....u Never forget! X3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home!!

Thanks everybody :)
Im loving playing it again, biggest issue i have is i dont know what class to play, i want to play them all ....

Ive just started having ago as the quests, ive never played episode 4 either so looking forward to having ago on that.

Im UK based altho i play on US server as theres more people on it.

Hope to see some of you in game.

Thanks everybody :)
Im loving playing it again, biggest issue i have is i dont know what class to play, i want to play them all ....

Ive just started having ago as the quests, ive never played episode 4 either so looking forward to having ago on that.

Im UK based altho i play on US server as theres more people on it.

Hope to see some of you in game.
One other blessing about our little Ephinea tribe Luv, Lots of you Queens' Subjects here! <3! Even on the US servers. You'll be Fine! =3

Yeah thats good about it, is there a thread for all the abbreviations people use for party names?

I see some open but no idea what they are doing in it.

Yeah thats good about it, is there a thread for all the abbreviations people use for party names?

*Applauds!* That's actually a Great idea! We should make a sticky or Solo thread that includes a list of abbreviatons on how to play PSO here <3!

Best way to find out is to jump in!
TTF - a boss rush quest, (VR>Towards the Future), you see that a lot
HBR - Hunter's Boost Road, play a bunch of these to gain points that increase item drop rates
MA* - Mass Attack (1-4, S, etc.), these are enemy heavy quests so be prepared to be splattered in a mix of enemy blood (and some of your own)
Rez/Res - means "Reserved", technically a faux pas, but it's how a group can make new rooms without having to password protect them
Mag/Bank - this is someone doing some inventory work and not actually monster hunting. Often they are AFK (away from keyboard), but if you just wanted to hang and chat you might get some good conversation in
Chillin - my personal favorite, usually means someone is casually playing through the whole game with no pressure, and they are also usually down for whatever. Good relaxed gaming while chatting with cool people.

Those are the main ones that jump to mind. TTF is usually the most common, someone makes the room with that name as a way of calling for help. I think the Season is ending soon so you will see a lot more of these pop up.

Everyone, halp me if I forgot some

MA* - Mass Attack (1-4, S, etc.), these are enemy heavy quests so be prepared to be splattered in a mix of enemy blood (and some of your own)
Rez/Res - means "Reserved", technically a faux pas, but it's how a group can make new rooms without having to password protect them
Regarding Max/Mass Attack, do Androids bleed?

Regarding Rez/Res, we need to get that shit banned.

Thanks for the help everybody, makes alot more sence now, was quite a few chatting earlier in the ship, just need to be a higher level to help them out.

Dont want to intrude in peoples parties but i guess it would be solo if they wanted privacy.

I best get grinding, i love the MA quests!

Dont want to intrude in peoples parties but i guess it would be solo if they wanted privacy.

If people wanted the privcy that's what locking the room/One Person mode is for. As a matter of fact, I think people would appreciate the assist. I tend to like to run solo, but I enjoy running with a group of people (though I realize I can't speak for everyone).

Back