Hi doods!

Prinny

Melee FOney is best FOney, dood.
Guildcard
Just thought I'd say hello to the server!

I've been playing PSO for several years now starting with the GameCube version. The reason I bought PSO was not because I was interested in the game or the series (I'd never played it before and I didn't think I'd enjoy it), but rather because I wanted the Tails Chao for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and found the game for cheap on Amazon which seemed pretty good for an old GameCube game. Dumb, I know, but after finding out the game was a massive grind-fest (something I really enjoy) PSO quickly became one of my favourite games. I never got online as I don't have a BB adapter and I don't want to modify my Wii so my experience with PSOGC was purely offline.

As for BB I've played on a couple of private servers in the past. I can't remember what the first one was but I stopped playing there after the laptop I used broke and the server closed sometime before I got a new one. I then played on Schthack for a while but left that server after they started adding custom items which I honestly was not a fan of as it didn't feel like PSO anymore. Well, that and my (dark blue) RAcaseal was forever doomed to have a red Mag rather than the pale blue one she had on GC.

Now I'm playing on this server and it's definitely the best server I've played on. All the QoL changes (and Sandbox mode) make the experience so much better than the previous servers and finally being able to name my RAcaseal without having to include empty spaces for the ID I wanted feels so good. I joined over a year ago IIRC but didn't have a lot of time to play so didn't get far at all. I have a bit more free time now so I've been playing a bit more although still haven't gotten very far (highest level is 35). A lot of my time has been messing around in Sandbox mode though.

That's enough rambling from me, see you on Ragol, dood!

Welcome (officially)! This server has the best online experience, and an amazing community, looking forward to seeing you in game.

Just thought I'd say hello to the server!

I've been playing PSO for several years now starting with the GameCube version. The reason I bought PSO was not because I was interested in the game or the series (I'd never played it before and I didn't think I'd enjoy it), but rather because I wanted the Tails Chao for Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and found the game for cheap on Amazon which seemed pretty good for an old GameCube game. Dumb, I know, but after finding out the game was a massive grind-fest (something I really enjoy) PSO quickly became one of my favourite games. I never got online as I don't have a BB adapter and I don't want to modify my Wii so my experience with PSOGC was purely offline.

As for BB I've played on a couple of private servers in the past. I can't remember what the first one was but I stopped playing there after the laptop I used broke and the server closed sometime before I got a new one. I then played on Schthack for a while but left that server after they started adding custom items which I honestly was not a fan of as it didn't feel like PSO anymore. Well, that and my (dark blue) RAcaseal was forever doomed to have a red Mag rather than the pale blue one she had on GC.

Now I'm playing on this server and it's definitely the best server I've played on. All the QoL changes (and Sandbox mode) make the experience so much better than the previous servers and finally being able to name my RAcaseal without having to include empty spaces for the ID I wanted feels so good. I joined over a year ago IIRC but didn't have a lot of time to play so didn't get far at all. I have a bit more free time now so I've been playing a bit more although still haven't gotten very far (highest level is 35). A lot of my time has been messing around in Sandbox mode though.

That's enough rambling from me, see you on Ragol, dood!
Dam....Tao Tao-chan beat mew to it! You've already experienced the rise and fall of what happens when private servers dabble in 'custom work' and end up ruining your Nostalgic Vanilla vibe...Yes, our QoL here keeps us Vanilla, but we're Vanilla 'WITH SPRINKLES!' Keeping that grinding vibe going and validatededed! XD! We will be happy to halp get you far past any expectations you had years ago for your characters dear! Proper matching colored mag included too! Just find one of our Fabled 'MAG DAYCARE' Denizens <3! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you! Welcome Home! =3

Hey doooooooooood welcome.

Back