Hi all!

Just found out about ephinea and I came here immediately. Played solo on GC for years, but never online. Excited to meet some new faces and kick some hostiles where it hurts :lenny:
SquEEEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Azrin-san carefully!* Dayum! WHERE are all you Old Guard console warriors coming from lately? <3! This is AWESOME~! Don't you look DOWN ON Yourself FOR A SECOND for not playing 'online' dear! Yes, you prolly missed out on some of the moar exclusive content that online play had given us...you know what Else online play gave us?....PSO PTSD!!!! Hacking was RAMPANT, We couldn't actually 'Enjoy' playing as much as 'surviving' the crap that was the SEGA servers waning days. It was Traumatizing!! So consider your arrival as a fresh start to what made you happiest back in the day! You're gonna love it here! We Promise! Oh....and that 'Solo' Lone Wolf stuff prolly stops NOW! lol >=3!! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Just found out about ephinea and I came here immediately. Played solo on GC for years, but never online. Excited to meet some new faces and kick some hostiles where it hurts :lenny:

Happy to play with you an absolute bunch! I've met you in game already on a few of my characters. Keep being awesome, and welcome online! ;)

Back