Heyla, Ephinea!

Talisien

RAcast with a comedically filthy mind
Guildcard
Heyla, y'all!

Name's Nathan Talisien... Online I just go by Talisien, or Talis for short. I played PSO back in the day on the Dreamcast (still have the disc, but the console doesn't work anymore- crapped out on me in 2012 or 2013). Played on a bunch of fan-run servers over the years; most notably the Schthack server for about five years, and the Ultima server for four or five more. Just discovered this server today... It's a LOT more active than any of the others I've played on, the player count is about three times the best I've seen anywhere else. Makes me interested in playing again in a way no one else has- that's good, as I've largely lost my taste for electronic gaming thanks to the (sorry if you liked it) garbage that has been getting pumped into the market over the last few years by the gaming industry. Not to name any names...

*cough*Activision-Blizzard*cough*ElectronicArts*cough*Bethesda*cough*

Sorry about that... *AHEM* ...something in my throat, my bad.

Anyhoo, I'm a gamer to the core, always playing something or other. Glad to see a game I love this much still getting love somewhere, not just eking out a bare survival with 10-15 players scraping by on a server. I hope to get back into PSO here. I'm starting in the Sandbox; we'll see where that takes me.

Hope to see some of y'all out there smacking down some beasties. ;)

Heyla, y'all!

Name's Nathan Talisien... Online I just go by Talisien, or Talis for short. I played PSO back in the day on the Dreamcast (still have the disc, but the console doesn't work anymore- crapped out on me in 2012 or 2013). Played on a bunch of fan-run servers over the years; most notably the Schthack server for about five years, and the Ultima server for four or five more. Just discovered this server today... It's a LOT more active than any of the others I've played on, the player count is about three times the best I've seen anywhere else. Makes me interested in playing again in a way no one else has- that's good, as I've largely lost my taste for electronic gaming thanks to the (sorry if you liked it) garbage that has been getting pumped into the market over the last few years by the gaming industry. Not to name any names...

*cough*Activision-Blizzard*cough*ElectronicArts*cough*Bethesda*cough*

Sorry about that... *AHEM* ...something in my throat, my bad.

Anyhoo, I'm a gamer to the core, always playing something or other. Glad to see a game I love this much still getting love somewhere, not just eking out a bare survival with 10-15 players scraping by on a server. I hope to get back into PSO here. I'm starting in the Sandbox; we'll see where that takes me.

Hope to see some of y'all out there smacking down some beasties. ;)
EEEEeeeeee!!!! *POUNCES and looks over Talis-san carefully!* MOST if not All of us here are SCHTHACK refugee/survivors as well! We've aquired quite a few Ultima "Rescues" too~! Yes, though graphically and Engine wise those other Blizzard, EA, Bethesda games blow PSO out of the water on so many levels...but NONE of them carry the Charm or warm fuzzies as PSO had given us in all its Pixelated glory~! (19 years....Jeebus...XD!) Though a LITTLE Booby Bouncing dynamics would have been appreciated dammit! We as a Family of gamers always welcome other "to the core" types to our little luminescent Tribe~! So chances of you bumping into old battle buddies is always a possibility too! So, Get your warpaint on, Get your Fangs out, you have a lot of work to do! Just bare in mind you won't have to do it Alone! LOTS of other passionate warriors who can halp get your mojo flowing to where it once was and beyond! Ok, enuff Gushing and war chanting....Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Yeee-EESH! I don't know why, but for some reason, every single one of my tsundere alarms just went off...

J/K, lol. (I hope... ;) ) Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome, lol.

Back