Heya! been playing on Ephinea for a couple months now!

SepulchralxMoon

Ishtar, Flaauross, Barbatos
Guildcard
So I played the DC PSO 1&2 and am now enjoying myself on here. Im loving it so much. I main a HUcaseal and am curious what are some of the best HU weps I should be looking for

Belated Welcome ;3

Welcome! Hope u have a good time

Hope you've had a good time on here.

Dark Flow (Parasitic Gene Flow + High hit Sword series)
Sealed J Sword (later TJS)
M&A60 Vise
Charge Vulcan
Arrest/Hell/Charge Gun Series
Diska Of Braveman
Vjaya
S-Rank J-cutter or S-Rank Slicer with Hell/Arrest
Yunchang
Daylight Scar
Excalibur
S-Red's Blade (From Sinow Red arms)
Shouren/Guren [/quote]
Have fun hunting.

Im gonna have to look for all the weps now!!!
I really want the SJS, Dark Flow and Excalibur lol.

So I played the DC PSO 1&2 and am now enjoying myself on here. Im loving it so much. I main a HUcaseal and am curious what are some of the best HU weps I should be looking for
Eeeeeeee! Yet Another Dreamcaster hears The Call and returns to the fight! Please remain comfortable until we've established a synchronous orbit. In the event of decompression, Oxygen devices will fall from the ceiling so that you can bat at them with your paws! In case of water landing, feel free to hiss and scream while throwing fits....*notices ppl staring at her....* Ahem...We are VERY happy to have you among our little Ephinea tribe Moon-san! You'll find a LOT of other Old Guard DC players/survivors here too! Don't forget to cast your poll! The Cubers are closing the gap! lol! https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...s-and-cubers-3-how-why.2429/page-3#post-33466 Looking foward to pouncing and playing with you! Welcome Home! =3

Red sword, hell handgun, charge mechguns, handgun, and diska's with hit. That should cover all your bases.

Welcome to the charge meta. ( :

Eeeeeeee! Yet Another Dreamcaster hears The Call and returns to the fight! Please remain comfortable until we've established a synchronous orbit. In the event of decompression, Oxygen devices will fall from the ceiling so that you can bat at them with your paws! In case of water landing, feel free to hiss and scream while throwing fits....*notices ppl staring at her....* Ahem...We are VERY happy to have you among our little Ephinea tribe Moon-san! You'll find a LOT of other Old Guard DC players/survivors here too! Don't forget to cast your poll! The Cubers are closing the gap! lol! https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...s-and-cubers-3-how-why.2429/page-3#post-33466 Looking foward to pouncing and playing with you! Welcome Home! =3

Thank you!!!I am glad to be back at Pioneer!! :) The years have been long without such an amzing game to come back to ever day. But with Ephinea making this little server I could not resist when I found out about it.

I did notice you have MewPlushie in your tag or signature or whatever, That wouldn't happen to be you in game would it???

Back