Hey y'all!

saljumerah

Sendratari
Guildcard
Hi everyone, time I'd say hello here too!

I'm relatively new, tried this server a while ago and was thrilled to see people still care about PSO. Now I'm back, with a bit more time on the side for the occasional round.
Back then, I played PSO on Dreamcast when it released and apart from the amazing game itself, I remember my phone bill exploding because I played online a lot... and my parents not being too happy about it. But they let me play anyway. XD

I never played PSO ep 2 or anything beyond that, so a lot that's going on here is not just clouded in my memory, but also completely new. So I'm looking forward to discovering "new" things, while also enjoying a good bit of nostalgia.

Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone I got to play with already! See you all around!

Hi everyone, time I'd say hello here too!

I'm relatively new, tried this server a while ago and was thrilled to see people still care about PSO. Now I'm back, with a bit more time on the side for the occasional round.
Back then, I played PSO on Dreamcast when it released and apart from the amazing game itself, I remember my phone bill exploding because I played online a lot... and my parents not being too happy about it. But they let me play anyway. XD

I never played PSO ep 2 or anything beyond that, so a lot that's going on here is not just clouded in my memory, but also completely new. So I'm looking forward to discovering "new" things, while also enjoying a good bit of nostalgia.

Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone I got to play with already! See you all around!
Dayum....all these ppl beat mew to it! XD! *POUNCES and looks over merah-san carefully~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia' and washes back up on our little tribe's shore! Sooo, you thought you could get away, eh? That's often a sad but celebrated case wiff a lot of ppl here, too! The craziness of IRL crap out there has caused so many souls to just sit at home and wonder..."ok, Now What?" Then they stare at their PC like...."Hmmmm....wonder if...." and they end up.....~HERE~! So glad to hear how your return was 'warm' and wholesome, dear! Yes, back then...tying up phone lines and phone bills were all the rage...or was it just RAGE?...meh...we had FUN Dammit~! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Kinda jelly ppl have already told you....but....Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
Back