Hey whats up

13Roses

Nightmare Conjurer
Hello everyone! New player to the server, long time PSO player. I used to play a lot on Ultima back in the day (I was known as OBLIVION and TreeFitty if anyone played with me) Not much to say really, love the community so far and I'm really looking forward to playing more with you all. Catch me on discord 13roses or ingame as ONETHREE

Hello everyone! New player to the server, long time PSO player. I used to play a lot on Ultima back in the day (I was known as OBLIVION and TreeFitty if anyone played with me) Not much to say really, love the community so far and I'm really looking forward to playing more with you all. Catch me on discord 13roses or ingame as ONETHREE
EEEEeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines 13-san with an ebil giggle~!* Mew has a special WORD for you Ultima players here....."RESCUES~!<3!". We've been getting a Lot of unhappy NGS players too, lately! Will keep an eager eye out for your ONETHREE name out in lobby or inside rooms, dear! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome Home~! =3

Back