Hey. I’m Salt!

0Salt

Guildcard
Heya.

I’ve been hiding out here for a while and love the community members I’ve encountered so far. I’m definitely a returning vet as well, dating from DC through GC and a remnant of Schtserv BB as well. Thank you all for your companionship and it would be nice to bring another toon to 200 for the first time in about 13 years. See you all out there!

Salt

Heya.

I’ve been hiding out here for a while and love the community members I’ve encountered so far. I’m definitely a returning vet as well, dating from DC through GC and a remnant of Schtserv BB as well. Thank you all for your companionship and it would be nice to bring another toon to 200 for the first time in about 13 years. See you all out there!

Salt
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Salt-san carefully~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Ahhh, you'll find that MOST if not All of us here are also SCHTHACK Refugee/Survivors too! Hopefully you'll be bumping into old battle buddies who've made their way here as well! Making another 200 level char is far moar likely here, without losing your mind! Same vanilla 'feelz', but without the 'OMFG this is so grindy and Boring' mantra. You're gonna love it here! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3!

Back