Hey guys!

Travendus

I use to play PSO with my brother on gamecube when I was really young. Ever since our data wiped he quit and I've been playing on & off ever since. This is my second private server, 1st being Schthack starting just before their data loss so I'm still pretty new to episode 4 and Blue Burst content. Currently a level 60 Hucaseal IGN: Fae, hoping to get some people to help me run through Vhard TTF. Anyways, see you all in game!

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay! Also I have a character currently at level 60 as well, a RAmar that I've been wanting to get up to 80 soon. I wouldn't mind playing some matches with you, let me know if you are interested.

I use to play PSO with my brother on gamecube when I was really young. Ever since our data wiped he quit and I've been playing on & off ever since. This is my second private server, 1st being Schthack starting just before their data loss so I'm still pretty new to episode 4 and Blue Burst content. Currently a level 60 Hucaseal IGN: Fae, hoping to get some people to help me run through Vhard TTF. Anyways, see you all in game!
Well Fae Fae-san, Hope to pounce and play wiff you soon! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugees too dear! Even when it came back online we Refused to return. We know you'll LOVE it here! Hopefully you can entice your bro to return to the fight =3. Welcome Home!

Well Fae Fae-san, Hope to pounce and play wiff you soon! MOST if not All of us here are SCHT Refugees too dear! Even when it came back online we Refused to return. We know you'll LOVE it here! Hopefully you can entice your bro to return to the fight =3. Welcome Home!
Thanks! I doubt he'll play again though. He really only plays FF14 now.

Back