Hey guys

Fsod

Hey guys I'm new, haven't played pso in years, used to play it on Dreamcast on dial up back in the day and played a little when it came out on Xbox. Just started on this server today got my ramarl up to level 10 or so, met some nice people, some of whom even gifted me a little bit of gear, mostly stuff I can't use yet tho heh. Pretty interested in doing some episode 2 or 4 stuff since I've never really tried that much before if anyone wanted to walk me through it sometime.

Anyways just wanted to say hi, hope to see you on the ship!

Hey guys I'm new, haven't played pso in years, used to play it on Dreamcast on dial up back in the day and played a little when it came out on Xbox. Just started on this server today got my ramarl up to level 10 or so, met some nice people, some of whom even gifted me a little bit of gear, mostly stuff I can't use yet tho heh. Pretty interested in doing some episode 2 or 4 stuff since I've never really tried that much before if anyone wanted to walk me through it sometime.

Anyways just wanted to say hi, hope to see you on the ship!
Think of that gear as a 'Motivational tool' dear! Wonderful to have yet Another Old Guard Dreamcaster decide to relive their younger years! Gonna assume that FSOD name is pert of the PSO PTSD a lot of us Dreamcasters went thru from asshats in lobbies? XD! You'll be happy to know none of that crap is here and you can actually ENJOY playing again! <3 Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! EP2 and 4 will be Fun! Oh...and Welcome Home! =3

Back