Hey everyone!

Wungus

Some of you might of seen me running around doing nothing last night. I go by Wungus but if you see anybody with a name like: bungus, wung, or wungoo. It was me.

Im very new i guess because the last time i played was when i was a wee youngin on the gamecube and honestly im now realizing I wasn't very good either because I don't remember most of this stuff lol.

Im pretty social and playing casually atm so if you see me around im always down to talk or hangout. See ya around!

Welcome to the server, glad to have another former gamecube player on the scene. There's alot of guides on this server to help you out if you don't remember the game that well. But I'm sure it won't take you long to figure out the basics.

Some of you might of seen me running around doing nothing last night. I go by Wungus but if you see anybody with a name like: bungus, wung, or wungoo. It was me.

Im very new i guess because the last time i played was when i was a wee youngin on the gamecube and honestly im now realizing I wasn't very good either because I don't remember most of this stuff lol.

Im pretty social and playing casually atm so if you see me around im always down to talk or hangout. See ya around!
Eeeeeeee!!! Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber returns to the fight! Glad to count you among our little tribe dear! Most players when starting PSO very young prolly fell into the same humdrum you did and not really care too much about game mechanics or detailed gameplay such as max stats or MAG ranching or Cmodes or what% is best for what or color id's or what is weak against what or...or....or....yeah...just Swing the saber...kill crap....move on! lol! No biggies luv! Now you're in the right mindset and can actually ENJOY this game through adult enthusiasts eyes! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too Guuies...Gooies...Mugu-san...Welcome Home! =3

Back