Hey all! If anyone wants to start from low level with me...

SytealCeladon

Righteous Empath Warrior
Guildcard
I value the game as a natural grind as well as giving room to forming friendships in order to give a degree of challenge and also establish a culture of caring for one another. I'm open to listening and discussion and just having a chill time! Find me online as Syteal or Zaranaya in the West Coast US server if you wanna hang out and play!

Last edited:
Hey! Are you looking for an exclusive leveling buddy or someone to just consistently play with on your main character? I'm interested in having a character that I only play with someone else so we keep pace on leveling and can share items etc. I couldn't promise the most consistent schedule though so this would have to be a side character for both of us. Thoughts?

Hey! Are you looking for an exclusive leveling buddy or someone to just consistently play with on your main character? I'm interested in having a character that I only play with someone else so we keep pace on leveling and can share items etc. I couldn't promise the most consistent schedule though so this would have to be a side character for both of us. Thoughts?
Hi there! Yeah I'm just going through the main story quests for now and just want buddies to go through it with on the same pace and stuff! If you wanna play and create somewhat of a schedule it would be cool :) it's an open offer to anyone!

Back