Henlo!

Elf

Nerd
Guildcard
Hios everyone!

My name is Mayu and I tend to talk third person a lot, so mind me. :oops:

Mayu has been a part of many PSO:BB communities, such as Schthack, SelurLatem, Eden, etc.. but just recently joined Ephinea.
Hopefully Mayu can find some familiar faces, and Hello to those who know Mayu from the past.

To all people who don't know Mayu, Hello to you too! Don't be shy, Mayu doesn't bite .. most of the time. :rolleyes:

A small little FAQ:

• Started playing Pso at age 10ish on Gamecube. Am 19 meow.
  • Was a Global GM on SelurLatem server.
  • Has always mained Hunewearl named Mayu or MayuXx, and only reached level 200 on Eden (legitimately at least) .
  • Am a writer and a huge fan of writing. I.e, Poetry, novels, quotes, short stories..
  • PSO Ephinea Characters: Mayu (Hunewearl), Avligail (Ramarl), Mews (Fonewearl), and Laika (Racaseal).
  • Plays various games such as League of Legends, Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, CoD, Tera, WoW, and so on..
  • Favorite weapons: Guld Millas, Heaven Striker, Scht's Rainbow, Dark Bridge, Scht's Rikas MK2, and Scht's Yas 9k1.
  • Favorite Special: Spirit
  • Favorite Classes/Race: Hunewearl, Fonewearl, and Racasael. Newmans.
  • Favorite books/games/movies: HARRY POTTER, KINGDOM HEARTS AND THE LEGEND OF ZELDA. If you want to talk to Mayu, we can go all day on a topic of any of those three.
  • Weeb? nah
  • Nerd? ya
  • Hipster Tumblr Trash? maybe
  • Is explaining to much in this introduction? Heck yes.

ANWAYS, if you've made it this far, you are now Mayu's friend so say Hi .. please .. Mayu loves friends ..
cashme in game . o_O

kbyye! :p

Last edited:
Welcome to ephinea mayu, nice to meet you. Glad to have you with us :)

Hiya! If I was to be curious, what was your period of GMing?

Anyways, I'll be on the server today, so see you there!

I saw you on Don's server yesterday, Laika. We were doing a MAS but you dc'd or something. Well, enjoy your stay here. Hope ya like it.

Hiya! If I was to be curious, what was your period of GMing?

Anyways, I'll be on the server today, so see you there!
On SL, Mayu has been Global GM for nearly .. 3-4 years now? And still currently is.

Hios everyone!

My name is Mayu and I tend to talk third person a lot, so mind me. :oops:

Mayu has been a part of many PSO:BB communities, such as Schthack, SelurLatem, Eden, etc.. but just recently joined Ephinea.
Hopefully Mayu can find some familiar faces, and Hello to those who know Mayu from the past.

To all people who don't know Mayu, Hello to you too! Don't be shy, Mayu doesn't bite .. most of the time. :rolleyes:

A small little FAQ:

• Started playing Pso at age 10ish on Gamecube. Am 19 meow.
  • Was a Global GM on SelurLatem server.
  • Has always mained Hunewearl named Mayu or MayuXx, and only reached level 200 on Eden (legitimately at least) .
  • Am a writer and a huge fan of writing. I.e, Poetry, novels, quotes, short stories..
  • PSO Ephinea Characters: Mayu (Hunewearl), Avligail (Ramarl), Mews (Fonewearl), and Laika (Racaseal).
  • Plays various games such as League of Legends, Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, CoD, Tera, WoW, and so on..
  • Favorite weapons: Guld Millas, Heaven Striker, Scht's Rainbow, Dark Bridge, Scht's Rikas MK2, and Scht's Yas 9k1.
  • Favorite Special: Spirit
  • Favorite Classes/Race: Hunewearl, Fonewearl, and Racast. Newmans.
  • Favorite books/games/movies: HARRY POTTER, KINGDOM HEARTS AND THE LEGEND OF ZELDA. If you want to talk to Mayu, we can go all day on a topic of any of those three.
  • Weeb? nah
  • Nerd? ya
  • Hipster Tumblr Trash? maybe
  • Is explaining to much in this introduction? Heck yes.

ANWAYS, if you've made it this far, you are now Mayu's friend so say Hi .. please .. Mayu loves friends ..
cashme in game . o_O

kbyye! :p
*Blinks at post recognizing MayuXx's name!* then..........*GLOMPS!* =3!!

Reactions: Elf
Back