Help with Translation for Ephinea Wiki

redDEAD

In Resta We Trust
Guildcard
Hello everyone, I am currently working on cataloging the Disks for the Ephinea Wiki.

Disks 8-12 were fan made for a contest on the Japanese Blue Burst server. Each song contains a description by the winner. I would appreciate any help in translating it.

You can find the page and descriptions here.

EluUsYV.png

Last edited:
Here are the translations for the winners' descriptions.

Duffy
HEART 2 HEART
This is a crappy song made by an amateur, but it'd make me happy if lots of people listened to it.

mabuse
strange blue
Although the world of PSO never changes, each visit is a new experience. With this song, I hoped to convey that you're not alone.

Ino@non
Reunion System
I wrote a track with a sense of urgency that incorporates elements from Baroque music.

Rynn
PINNACLES
Ever since the contest started, I envisioned writing a fast-paced track, since there aren't many in the PSO BGM soundtrack. The name comes from a real place with strange rock formations in Australia that I think has a similar atmosphere to Episode 4.

Takushi Mimura
Fight Inside the Spaceship
This action-packed track takes a glimpse into outer space.

There are also comments on each song from Hideaki Kobayashi (the composer for PSO), which I haven't translated but could do if you needed.

Here are the translations for the winners' descriptions.

There are also comments on each song from Hideaki Kobayashi (the composer for PSO), which I haven't translated but could do if you needed.

If you have time that would be dope.

Back