Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2 years

• 2-4 years

• Total voters

Kaze666x

Guildcard
I'm suprised it took me this long to find this place. Hello everybody! I've been a hardcore PSO1 fan for a long time and have put thousands of hours into the game over GameCube (local only), SCHThack, and Eden. I have also played at least two thousand hours of PSO2 before I became completely burned out on it (it just doesn't hold my attention for as long as PSOBB does). While searching for a new private server to play old PSO on, I came across this server which was developed by some familiar names in the PSO community and immediately looked to see what it was all about. I like it! I never had the chance to play on the SEGA servers to really know what it felt like to play vanilla PSO online. SCHThack had a vanilla feel at first but this seems even more vanilla than SCHThack at its core which is cool. Coming from PSO2, I was amazed to see a PSO2-style drop system actually implemented into PSOBB! When I was super active on SCHT and Eden I used to love following the new developments the admins would make to add completely new features to this game. I'm glad that this community loves this game enough to continue to pioneer towards what can be done to make playing it again the best possible experience for everyone old and new! My mains this time around will be Kaze (HUcast), Stellar (FOnewearl), Star (RAmarl), and Moosh (HUnewearl). Once I get beefed up a bit, I will start showing my face around the populated lobby more. For now, I will be training in Ship 1 Block 2. Hope to play with you all soon!

Yo, hope to see your pour the hours in here too ;)

Welcome Dood. If ya want to try something new and exciting, make a Hardcore account ;P

I'm suprised it took me this long to find this place. Hello everybody! I've been a hardcore PSO1 fan for a long time and have put thousands of hours into the game over GameCube (local only), SCHThack, and Eden. I have also played at least two thousand hours of PSO2 before I became completely burned out on it (it just doesn't hold my attention for as long as PSOBB does). While searching for a new private server to play old PSO on, I came across this server which was developed by some familiar names in the PSO community and immediately looked to see what it was all about. I like it! I never had the chance to play on the SEGA servers to really know what it felt like to play vanilla PSO online. SCHThack had a vanilla feel at first but this seems even more vanilla than SCHThack at its core which is cool. Coming from PSO2, I was amazed to see a PSO2-style drop system actually implemented into PSOBB! When I was super active on SCHT and Eden I used to love following the new developments the admins would make to add completely new features to this game. I'm glad that this community loves this game enough to continue to pioneer towards what can be done to make playing it again the best possible experience for everyone old and new! My mains this time around will be Kaze (HUcast), Stellar (FOnewearl), Star (RAmarl), and Moosh (HUnewearl). Once I get beefed up a bit, I will start showing my face around the populated lobby more. For now, I will be training in Ship 1 Block 2. Hope to play with you all soon!
*Tilts tiny head at the Familiar Kaze name and POUNCES!* Think mew's seen and have pounced your HUcast before on Scht dear! Yes, it's still nice and vanilla here...think mew's coined the term 'vanilla' "with sprinkles!" <3! Everyone who's ever played at PSO2 have ALL come back saying the same thing, "PSO2 just doesn't have the same "CHARM" as old PSO! Sooo Happy you've decided to join our family! Welcome Home!

*Tilts tiny head at the Familiar Kaze name and POUNCES!* Think mew's seen and have pounced your HUcast before on Scht dear! Yes, it's still nice and vanilla here...think mew's coined the term 'vanilla' "with sprinkles!" <3! Everyone who's ever played at PSO2 have ALL come back saying the same thing, "PSO2 just doesn't have the same "CHARM" as old PSO! Sooo Happy you've decided to join our family! Welcome Home!

Yeah I remember you! So far this server has been like a dream! PSO2 was great before episode 4 turned it into an anime for real. After that I just kind of lost interest in it and plus you had to be very aggressive to keep up with your gear. Old PSO just fits that sweet spot of being able to be played solo or online that PSU and PSO2 just kind of didn't have. I am still finding new features that the devs put into this server that really polish the game further than I have ever seen it before. Luck system, stackable materials, all of the excellent commands. I have started power-leveling so it is only going to be a matter of days before I hit ultimate on at least one character.

Back