Hello

RakeRoberts

Guildcard
Hello, I just signed up here. Windy got me playing PSO on Ephinea. I played PSZ heavily back when you could play that online. Discovered PSO is PSZ expert mode pretty much. My first trip through the mines is harder than anything in PSZ. Anyway, I tried to play PSO2 but didn’t care for it. So here I am playing PSO and loving it.

Hello, I just signed up here. Windy got me playing PSO on Ephinea. I played PSZ heavily back when you could play that online. Discovered PSO is PSZ expert mode pretty much. My first trip through the mines is harder than anything in PSZ. Anyway, I tried to play PSO2 but didn’t care for it. So here I am playing PSO and loving it.
Oh Wow! Mew had Just missed pouncing this 'Windy-san' last night by minutes last night! Wunderful to see they're actively guiding passionate warriors back into the fray! Welcome HOME~! =3

@Ianata I did the ruins with Windy yesterday for the first time and poor Fay the Hucassie probably got defeated more times in one trip there than in a 100hrs of PSZ. And I thought that one missile happy robot in the mines was bad. Good thing Windy had heals. I’m still having fun with PSO though and hope to find the awesome rares soon. It has me missing the multi player in PSZ a lot less.

@Harborer of Hope You must be Mercy! that popped in a couple of the Blue Rogues room. I have the Hucassie Fay that you helped assisted a few nights back. She’s level 20 now with a lv35 mag after doing a marathon session through episode one yesterday with Windy.

@Ianata I did the ruins with Windy yesterday for the first time and poor Fay the Hucassie probably got defeated more times in one trip there than in a 100hrs of PSZ. And I thought that one missile happy robot in the mines was bad. Good thing Windy had heals. I’m still having fun with PSO though and hope to find the awesome rares soon. It has me missing the multi player in PSZ a lot less.

@Harborer of Hope You must be Mercy! that popped in a couple of the Blue Rogues room. I have the Hucassie Fay that you helped assisted a few nights back. She’s level 20 now with a lv35 mag after doing a marathon session through episode one yesterday with Windy.
Fay Fay-saaaaaaan~! *Squeezies~!* =3

we all go through our experience with being beat down by something ! my fonewearl goes through a lot of struggles still with being so squishy. 3: but that's okay as long as you're having fun
I'm sure you'll fine some amazing loot soon enough ! but I'm glad its filling that spot where PSZ was c: maybe one day i will do some runs with you

we all go through our experience with being beat down by something ! my fonewearl goes through a lot of struggles still with being so squishy. 3: but that's okay as long as you're having fun
I'm sure you'll fine some amazing loot soon enough ! but I'm glad its filling that spot where PSZ was c: maybe one day i will do some runs with you
We were ALL Soft and Squishy at first, luv. (OK... FOneys start off EXTRA SQUISHY) But once we get our paws on lvl 30 techs, it's a Game changer! You will even often see room names 'Begging' for an "FO"! =3!

Last edited:
Back