Hello

Remnar

Guildcard
Hello. I just learned about this server recently and decided to give a try. I was playing on Ultima but the community seems almost none existant there. I have been playing PSO since it's first debut on the Dream Cast. Then I played a few years when it was released on the Game Cube. I also played on the official PSObb PC version. TLDR; I have a lot of PSO experience, and hope to rekindle that fun with ya'll again.

Hello. I just learned about this server recently and decided to give a try. I was playing on Ultima but the community seems almost none existant there. I have been playing PSO since it's first debut on the Dream Cast. Then I played a few years when it was released on the Game Cube. I also played on the official PSObb PC version. TLDR; I have a lot of PSO experience, and hope to rekindle that fun with ya'll again.
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee~!!! *POUNCES and examines Remmies-san wiff a playful giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Mew has a special "Word" for you Ultima players here......"...RESCUES~! <3!". We've always known Ultima was becoming 'vacant' (mew's trying to be considerate choosing words and knowing how it feels to be losing a place you once called 'home') and have been receiving a steady influx of Ultima, Schthack, and unhappy NGS ppl. Worry not luv! You'll find all your past experiences and mojo are still here just waiting for you to take up the charge, again! Hell, you'll prolly even bump into old battle buddies from years past! Since you've lived thru DC. GC, Aaaand PSObb/Ultima....everything you remember should be right where you left it! Albeit, you'll find the QoL perks a welcomed change? There's always a 'Purist' mode if you'd rather grind it out Your way~! Well, other than that, there's plenty of excuses to "rekindle that fun" with 'plenty of ppl with the same smiling scarred and warpainted faces as your own! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Back