Hello :)

JKRINE

Hi all! I was a long time GC and then XBOX player, and played Ephinea a ton a few years ago but then disappeared (for 5 years I believe). I've already been back for a few weeks and have made some successful trades with some generous players recently.

Wanted to officially say hi, glad to be back, and I hope to see you in game as Pancake (HUnwrl), Sesame (HUcsl), or Flour (FOmrl)!

Hi all! I was a long time GC and then XBOX player, and played Ephinea a ton a few years ago but then disappeared (for 5 years I believe). I've already been back for a few weeks and have made some successful trades with some generous players recently.

Wanted to officially say hi, glad to be back, and I hope to see you in game as Pancake (HUnwrl), Sesame (HUcsl), or Flour (FOmrl)!
SQUEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over the Pretty Pancake-san playfully~!* Sooooo another Old Guard Cuber/Boxer has allowed themselves to be seduced by the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and returned to our little tribe's shore! Mew remembers spotting you in da lobbeh! Was gonna pay moar attention to you til' she spotted a room asking for "help" and had to break away from any thoughts of pouncing ya'! =(. Glad to see you on the forums, luv! *puts Pancake, Sesame, aaaand Flour-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT list~!* Welcome Home~! =3

1641974757649.jpg

Back