Hello!

Piv

Guildcard
Hello Ephinea!

I played Schtserv before the mega wipe in 2010, my character names were Piiiv / Piv - in case anyone from that era is still about! The teams I was involved in back then were Legendary, Banshee, & :wub:

I've been playing on the Destiny PSO server these last few years but I have an itch for some good olde vanilla PSO.

I'm back on a fresh account and hope to game with you all soon! :)

Also, the new changes such as no loading screens are absolutely amazing.

Hello Ephinea!

I played Schtserv before the mega wipe in 2010, my character names were Piiiv / Piv - in case anyone from that era is still about! The teams I was involved in back then were Legendary, Banshee, & :wub:

I've been playing on the Destiny PSO server these last few years but I have an itch for some good olde vanilla PSO.

I'm back on a fresh account and hope to game with you all soon! :)

Also, the new changes such as no loading screens are absolutely amazing.
SQUEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines Piivies-San playfully~!* Aaaand yet another Sxhthack Refugee/Survivor falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Vanilla PSO is hard to wander away from and To be Purrfectly honest, mew is shocked to even 'hear' Destiny is even still up and running? To this day, mew had also been hoping for a WUB revival! Quite a few of you Wubbies are still haunting Ephineas lobbies! SHOULD try posting a thread on the Teams section to see if anyone would be interested in gathering together to revive Team WUB! Hell, mew'll even halp sponsoring a flag and dressing room~! Just a thought! OH....And Welcome Home! =3!

• Love
Reactions: Piv
Back