Hello!

StationSquare

Guildcard
Hey everybody! I've been a fan of PSO ever since day one on Dreamcast. Played episode 1 and 3 (on GC) quite a bit... even though I never actually went online back in the day LOL

I've been thinking about this series again and I was really surprised to find such a well-organized private server for this. I've been lurking on this website for a while and Ephinea's more vanilla approach really appealed to me... Well, just wanted to say that I plan on sticking around on this community, so even if I take a while with one person mode, I'll definitely add on the regular players soon. :D

Welcome! Relatable story you have, as such was the case for me too. Dabbled around solo on this server as that was the only way I knew to play besides splitscreen, and now I just pop up here and there. I have no doubt that your claim of you becoming a regular will come to fruition and I'll look forward to that ;).

EEEeeeee!!! * Pounces and examines Square-San carefully with a fanged giggle~!* Well, Well, Well....Aaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of 'Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! If mew had said it Once, she'll say it One Hundred times...Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for not being "Online!", dear! ALL you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that has given most of us old grizzled vets 'Some' form of PSO PTSD!! Just be Very Very grateful that youre now playing PSO the "way it was Meant to be Played!". NO HACKING, NO TROLLS, NO Donations 'Pay to Win' crap, aaaand community and Staff that actually TRY to 'Give a Damn' about you as a player and a Purrson~! We are proud and happy to count you among us, luv! Looking Forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Whether you're 'Alone' buffing up or braving the wilds wiff others! Welcome Home! =3!

Last edited:
Back