Hello

Aoi

Hope everyone is having a good day!

I Played a ton of PSO during Gamecube and Dreamcast days and just hearing the music again brings back so much nostalgia. Just started playing today and made my character just like it was back then. I have always played Racaseal so I am a big fan of Elenor Camuel.

Anyways thank you for this server and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

I Played a ton of PSO during Gamecube and Dreamcast days and just hearing the music again brings back so much nostalgia. Just started playing today and made my character just like it was back then. I have always played Racaseal so I am a big fan of Elenor Camuel.

Anyways thank you for this server and looking forward to meeting everyone!
SQUEEeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and examines closely!* Mew likes you already! Yet another warrior has heard the Topless Sirens call of 'Nostaligia' and has washed up upon our little tribes shore! You will be happy to know the desirable Elenor MAG is quite available here and known as the YN-0117 MAG cell! It is also avail to ALL classes now~! Is your In Game character name Aoi? Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome Home! =3!

Thank you! and yes my character name is Aoi. Only level 7 now but ill be playing more this weekend for sure. That elenor mag was always a dream to have on gamecube, but it was illegal to have or something? Mag searching was so difficult back then.

Welcome home, Aoi! I do happen to have a couple YN-0117 mag cells sitting around. Feel free to contact me and let me know if I can be of any help to you on your return journey here on Ephinea!

We're glad to have you back!

hugs

Back