Hello

Nakia

Guildcard
Heyo,

I've just recently joined this wonderful community and wanted to drop by to introduce myself. Character is Nakia V.0. I like playing in groups and grew up a DC Player in this game. The bulk of my playtime in PSO came from the GC version tho. Thank you for the wonderful welcoming from players I've interacted with so far and look forward to meeting new people!

Welcome to the server, always glad to hear from a former dc player. I too was a dc player back in the day, hope you enjoy you're stay here in ephinea. :)

Welcome to the server~ be on the lookout for a smoll FOnewearl named Tsun. That’s me, I do my best to support new players on Ephinea so anything I can do to help ease you back into it I’d be glad to do.

Heyo,

I've just recently joined this wonderful community and wanted to drop by to introduce myself. Character is Nakia V.0. I like playing in groups and grew up a DC Player in this game. The bulk of my playtime in PSO came from the GC version tho. Thank you for the wonderful welcoming from players I've interacted with so far and look forward to meeting new people!
*POUNCES and Grooms!* Nakiiiies! Glad to see you finally made it to the forums dear! =3

Back