Hello.

Skauld

Hello,

I thought I'd introduce myself on the forum and thank the admins and supports for all that you do to ensure a healthy, stable and enjoyable server running!

I used to play PSO many moons ago on the GameCube. I was never fortunate enough to play online. Which is a good thing, I have a bit more self control now and back then I would of nolifed on it for sure!

This brings back many fond memories and have a good friend showing me the ropes and getting me up to speed.

Hope to see you all in game!

Hello,

I thought I'd introduce myself on the forum and thank the admins and supports for all that you do to ensure a healthy, stable and enjoyable server running!

I used to play PSO many moons ago on the GameCube. I was never fortunate enough to play online. Which is a good thing, I have a bit more self control now and back then I would of nolifed on it for sure!

This brings back many fond memories and have a good friend showing me the ropes and getting me up to speed.

Hope to see you all in game!
Eeeeeeeeee!!! Yet Another Old Guard Gamecuber who wishes to return to the fray! NOL's....FSOD's.....BSODs....MEM Card corruption attacks....PKs.....CKs.....Bank Robberies....Walking thru walls....UGH! Yyyyyyeah, all that crap that ruined any Online experience for legit players is in the past where it belongs....so feel free to enjoy the Nostalgia as it was meant to be! You'll find the "O" in "PSO" to be refreshing and be like a totally 'New' 17yr old game! XD! Welcome to the tribe.....Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea. Be on the lookout for a FOnewearl named Tsun or a RAcaseal named Edna, those are me. I tend to act as support for new players so if you see me I’ll gladly help you out. Or if you need my assistance you can always just message me.

Back