Hello world!

GHOSTS

The monkey is in the basketball!
Guildcard
I was a DC v1 and GC vet, but never got into BB back during the SEGA or SCHT server days. Don't know why, but I dediced to look up PSO a few days ago and found this place. After some research, I figured I'd sign up here and play since it looked like the best server out there.

It's been fun so far. I needed a new co-op game, and PSO fits the bill. My old mainstays are having some dumb stuff added to them, but PSO will always stay consistent. Plus, the game is chill and casual enough that it's not stressing to play.

If you see a FOnewearl named HEAL PLZ that looks like Harry Potter, that's me. I'm going to be grinding TTF for a while to level up (at least to Very Hard), so feel free to join and carry me while I get some levels and technique disks so I'm useful. :)

I was a DC v1 and GC vet, but never got into BB back during the SEGA or SCHT server days. Don't know why, but I dediced to look up PSO a few days ago and found this place. After some research, I figured I'd sign up here and play since it looked like the best server out there.

It's been fun so far. I needed a new co-op game, and PSO fits the bill. My old mainstays are having some dumb stuff added to them, but PSO will always stay consistent. Plus, the game is chill and casual enough that it's not stressing to play.

If you see a FOnewearl named HEAL PLZ that looks like Harry Potter, that's me. I'm going to be grinding TTF for a while to level up (at least to Very Hard), so feel free to join and carry me while I get some levels and technique disks so I'm useful. :)
Awwwww? Mew mew likes you Already! Welcome Home! <3!

Welcome GHOST! :)

In case you need it, here's the link for the general Info Thread. Also, make sure you take a look at the various guides made by our members when needed. They're updated to match the server's configuration and are often more accurate than what you'll find on PSO-World etc...

See ya around. ;)

I'm having a great time so far. This server has one of the friendliest communities I've seen in a game for a long time.

Been grinding TTF, but I did a Caves and Mines run in Normal today with a team and I definatly started to feel the FOnewearl's potential power. Gotta get higher level buff techs, but I'm starting to feel like I can make a difference in a team. Still don't feel very effective past Hard Forest, but getting more levels and finding decent Tech disks should help fix that.

I'm having a great time so far. This server has one of the friendliest communities I've seen in a game for a long time.

Been grinding TTF, but I did a Caves and Mines run in Normal today with a team and I definatly started to feel the FOnewearl's potential power. Gotta get higher level buff techs, but I'm starting to feel like I can make a difference in a team. Still don't feel very effective past Hard Forest, but getting more levels and finding decent Tech disks should help fix that.
Seek out and find Mew! She'll try halping you reach a lil moar FO potential =3

Back