Hello There

CastorofTroy

Just found this awesome community this past weekend, super excited to do so! PSO was the first game I logged over 1000 hours in (a long time ago...) and I absolutely had that slick GC controller with the keyboard so needless to say finding this place was very exciting.

I usually play evenings (and would love to group!) and have a HUmar up to 14 as of this morning. Really looking forward to seeing those red boxes and checking out everything I've forgotten (and the cool new stuff this server has added).

Shoutout to Lasagna for seemingly playing when I do and grouping up!

I typical play evenings (CST) and just got a couple buddies started playing that should be around your level (mid teens/low 20s).

If they're on and leveling up, I'll be on the lookout and see if we can't all group up.

Just found this awesome community this past weekend, super excited to do so! PSO was the first game I logged over 1000 hours in (a long time ago...) and I absolutely had that slick GC controller with the keyboard so needless to say finding this place was very exciting.

I usually play evenings (and would love to group!) and have a HUmar up to 14 as of this morning. Really looking forward to seeing those red boxes and checking out everything I've forgotten (and the cool new stuff this server has added).

Shoutout to Lasagna for seemingly playing when I do and grouping up!
Eeeeeeeeee! Yes Lasagna-Chan is one of our resident Guardian Angels we're quite fond of~! <3!

Back