Hello, just found this diamond

Hello all, I was just recommended this server from a friend. I used to play the GC version way back when. I’m very excited to start back up. Only a couple hours on today and the community was amazingly inviting. I appreciate everyone’s warm invitation back into the game.

Hello all, I was just recommended this server from a friend. I used to play the GC version way back when. I’m very excited to start back up. Only a couple hours on today and the community was amazingly inviting. I appreciate everyone’s warm invitation back into the game.
Hmmmmm... "Stache"....mew saw a HUcast running around with Moustache in its name in lobby....was this YOU? =3

Welcome to Ephinea! I’ve been on here a bit over a month now, and I’ve met some very nice people and literally 0 asshats. What class do you play? I might have a couple common rares to start you off with and I can help you through some TTF runs.
I’m RaCast. People here have been so inviting. I’ve been lvling so quick.

Most likely but RaCast. Short little robot buddy.
YYYAAAAAAS! *POUNCES and looks over Stachies-san moar carefully!* AAAAaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber falls victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Vey Happy to hear others have already made you feel at home again, dear! Mew'll try to keep an eye out for you as well and see if there's anything we can do to further your endeavors~! Oh....and Welcome Home! =3!

Back